• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

First RP on here may need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shavella Moonbrook

I do any kind of RP (Adult included) except historical, Yaoi (since i am a woman), and Mecha.
I am a passive person so you will have to take the lead if that is okay.
This will be my first RP here so I WILL need assistance.
My favorite types of RP are Fantasy, romance/ furry, adult, Fantasy/Adult. <3
If you need help knowing what i like look at my Profile.

Shavella <3

nice to meet ya im akuma and ive been looking for someone to start a new rp with :P so do you want to work something out?

:3 I am Shavella nice to meet you as well! I would very much like to RP with you just help me a bit i might need it. I have Role played for a long time but never on an RP site. this is my first.

^^ Haloo miss Moonbrook, and welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

^^ Not a problem at all. Though I myself am also a new(ish) member here, I'm a long-time forum rper, and I'd be happy to give ya a hand if ya want.

I am also looking for a partner. I've been creeping the site for a week or so and have yet actually done a role play of my own or even joined another. The set up is quite easy so the only question now is... You have any story ideas you'd like to give a whirl? :)

Not really but I am up for any role play you would like to do. Only ones I do not do is Yaoi, Mecha, Painful Torture, and Historical. I haven't done a Thread RP yet I only do PM role plays but umm with a little help I'm sure I'll get over my public shyness and be able to do a nice Thread RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back