First RP on here may need help.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shavella Moonbrook

Original poster
I do any kind of RP (Adult included) except historical, Yaoi (since i am a woman), and Mecha.
I am a passive person so you will have to take the lead if that is okay.
This will be my first RP here so I WILL need assistance.
My favorite types of RP are Fantasy, romance/ furry, adult, Fantasy/Adult. <3
If you need help knowing what i like look at my Profile.

Shavella <3

nice to meet ya im akuma and ive been looking for someone to start a new rp with :P so do you want to work something out?

:3 I am Shavella nice to meet you as well! I would very much like to RP with you just help me a bit i might need it. I have Role played for a long time but never on an RP site. this is my first.

^^ Haloo miss Moonbrook, and welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

^^ Not a problem at all. Though I myself am also a new(ish) member here, I'm a long-time forum rper, and I'd be happy to give ya a hand if ya want.

Thank you I appreciate the assistance. :3

I am also looking for a partner. I've been creeping the site for a week or so and have yet actually done a role play of my own or even joined another. The set up is quite easy so the only question now is... You have any story ideas you'd like to give a whirl? :)

Not really but I am up for any role play you would like to do. Only ones I do not do is Yaoi, Mecha, Painful Torture, and Historical. I haven't done a Thread RP yet I only do PM role plays but umm with a little help I'm sure I'll get over my public shyness and be able to do a nice Thread RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.