Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Battlefield

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portal doesn't count as an fps

lol is the recoil too much for you? :P

As someone who owns and has been shooting real boom sticks since 2005, I can assure you Counter-Strike has some of the dumbest recoil I've seen in a game.

It also ruined a generation of people by making them think "Deagle" is a cool word.

Portal doesn't count as an fps

It's first person, there's shooting ! :p

If Portal doesn't count, I'm guessing Bioshock doesn't either ? Bioshock Infinite was my first Bioshock game, and I loved it but sucked at the shooting. After that, I marathoned all of the Halo games with a roommate in university.

It's first person, there's shooting ! :p

If Portal doesn't count, I'm guessing Bioshock doesn't either ? Bioshock Infinite was my first Bioshock game, and I loved it but sucked at the shooting. After that, I marathoned all of the Halo games with a roommate in university.
Bioshock counts

As someone who owns and has been shooting real boom sticks since 2005, I can assure you Counter-Strike has some of the dumbest recoil I've seen in a game.

It also ruined a generation of people by making them think "Deagle" is a cool word.
The recoil is realistic it's not dumb. But it prevents you from running into a site and shooting like cod, halo, battlefield, and every other fps I played.

But the deagle is best word. Like Jaun Deag, try doing that.

The recoil is realistic it's not dumb. But it prevents you from running into a site and shooting like cod, halo, battlefield, and every other fps I played.

But the deagle is best word. Like Jaun Deag, try doing that.

Because AKs totally have you shooting several feet above the target by the 5th shot and bolt action rifles stay precisely where you were aiming after you shoot.

I would also hesitate to call any game where you can jump shot with a sniper rifle realistic.

Because AKs totally have you shooting several feet above the target by the 5th shot and bolt action rifles stay precisely where you were aiming after you shoot.

I would also hesitate to call any game where you can jump shot with a sniper rifle realistic.
Crosshairs placement >.<. But The awp is the most accurate gun in the game.

Also it's accuracy when jumping isn't there. And I do agree with the other half of it the jump scouting is bullshit but still it's apart of the game. Also I can guarantee you that anyone can jump hit someone with a sniper in real life just they aren't willing to try it. While in a game they try anything.

Crosshairs placement >.<. But The awp is the most accurate gun in the game.

Also it's accuracy when jumping isn't there. And I do agree with the other half of it the jump scouting is bullshit but still it's apart of the game. Also I can guarantee you that anyone can jump hit someone with a sniper in real life just they aren't willing to try it. While in a game they try anything.

Not sure if that last part is sarcasm or a joke.

I hope so.

Not sure if that last part is sarcasm or a joke.

I hope so.
Honestly I wish it was. >.< you don't see people playing like a game with guns. Meanwhile in games (mostly cancerous mm) you see the most bs plays I ever see.

Honestly I wish it was. >.< you don't see people playing like a game with guns. Meanwhile in games (mostly cancerous mm) you see the most bs plays I ever see.

Thing is, guns are pretty heavy things to hold steady. Even when you're supported and prone, trying to do something like balance a coin on your sight post is tricky because every time you breathe or move your arm, the gun (and sight) move.

Something like the AWP, if I remember correctly, weighs like 14 pounds. Even standing and trying to hit something at close range with that accurately is hard. Hell, with a 10 pound Lee Enfield, it takes me several seconds to line up and confidently hit a 2 foot metal plate at 100 meters because the gun sways.

As an experiment, find something long like a broom and a laser pointer, aim it at something, and try to keep your aim on point when you jump. See if you can keep the laser roughly on target. Better yet, try a nerf gun.

It'll give you an idea of how jumping and shooting doesn't work. Plus, good luck still looking down the sights.

Anyways, point is, I don't think CS is a bad game (not my cup of tea, however. Getting kicked off a server for being the last guy on my team and guarding the hostage by hiding beside an entry point is apparently an unforgivable sin), but I just wanted to address your comment about Jorick not being able to handle the recoil was probably pretty skewed because CS has reaaally weird recoil.

Anyways, point is, I don't think CS is a bad game (not my cup of tea, however. Getting kicked off a server for being the last guy on my team and guarding the hostage by hiding beside an entry point is apparently an unforgivable sin), but I just wanted to address your comment about Jorick not being able to handle the recoil was probably pretty skewed because CS has reaaally weird recoil.
I know what you mean there and that's the last time you played go? O.o was hostage situations? Bomb scenario is much more popular now. Also you don't stay scoped when you shoot a bullet you unscope and then it rescopes you after. But how I play if I miss a shot I'm getting the hell out of the position I'm at XD

Does resident evil 4 count? I don't really like fps games. :I

Does resident evil 4 count? I don't really like fps games. :I
If your in first person and it shoots guns it's an Fps

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Probably the Original Wolfinstein. Old school.

Status
Not open for further replies.