First Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
First crush was a girl named Ashley in my kindergarten class... My next crush was a girl named Taylor in first grade. Then a boy names Michael in second. My first real hard crush was on a girl named Brooke who was an upperclassman who had the greatest ass but the most annoying love of the Jonas brothers and worst singing voice.

Felix was his name. One year ahead of me in high school, he was a foreign exchange student from Germany and hot. I swear every time I saw him my heart did back flips. Nice smile, easy on the eyes.

My first celebrity crush was probably Devon Sawa from Tom and Huck

My first real crush though was my older cousin's best friend. I was like 9, and he was 15... He was so cool, or so I thought when I was 9. lol

EMMA
FUCKING
STONE

Never really crushed on celebs until her. Ooft.

As for real-life stuff, I had my fair share of kindergarten-age puppy-loves like most people do.
First Real Crush: A person I know (and still know) online. Still good friends with her.
First Celebrity Crush: Emma Stone. Oh god. ._.
Great minds think alike <333

Never had a crush on a celebrity, or a real person in general, but when I was maybe 7 I had the biggest crush on Danny Phantom. It's kind of embarassing now that I think back about it, haha.

• Love
Reactions: Levusti
My first real crush was with a kid with a rat tail ._. I was in the third grade and I thought it looked good on him. He was nice too.

My first crush on a girl came much later, around the 10th grade, on a girl in my math class who inadvertently became my first female experience. I'm sure I have crushed on other girls, but I can't remember. They were probably just characters from animu's.

As for celebrities... For guys, Lance Bass. Too bad he would have been forever out of reach.

Girls, it might have to be Britney Spears. Even at the age I was when she rose to fame, I could not stop looking at her, and I loved her music for years after that.

I had a rat tail when I was a 10 and younger. XD
My Dad had one when I was little, so as a little kid I insisted on imitating him... And kept that trend up for quite a while.

c2433663-0e58-4150-86c4-b8a5d8bdbd68_zps8445cb46.jpg

Both of them. So beautiful ; ^;

First irl crush was a boy from third grade. We became pretty good friends all through school, and found out he liked me too when it was too late. He's the one that got away. He was too shy for me in the end anyway. -shrug-

Apparently I completely forgot about this one, but David from Roseanne (Johnny Galecki) ohmygod

Status
Not open for further replies.