Fire Emblem Roleplay? (Spots Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, okay wait for the PM please xD we can sort it out there with everyone involved. We obviously do have a lot to plan and discuss, but as long as we can all be decently flexible and respectful about it I'm sure we'll find something everyone will be happy with.

*Slides in with extreme speed* *slams hands down on table* I have been looking for seven months an eternity for an OC-friendly FE rp set around Awakening's timeline (if only because of my OC's backstory) if that is indeed the time period we are going with then you can count me in times 1000. If not then, well, that's fine too but I've only played 7 and Awakening (quite the jump I know and I have a funny story about Radiant Dawn but that's besides the point) so I'm a bit fuzzy on everything else. And I last played 7 when i was like, oh geeze, 10? 11? so I'm probably fuzzy in some regards there too, urk. Also I'd have to make another OC, seeing as that seems to be what we are going with? I mean I guess I could rework her to fit other settings, especially considering that I admit she may be pushing canon a bit in general but it was such a nice little idea that popped into my head I had to make her!

But, um, yeah I always thought a FE rp would be lots of fun, especially because it's one of those settings that are great for blending serious moments, hotblooded action, and silly slice-of-life-type of moments.

Im totally up for a Fire Emblem RP, that is if it not to late.

Well I got my other people interested ^.^ I'll start the PM now, and maybe close things up soon so this isn't too hectically big!

Posting to announce that an OOC/Sign-up thread is up and that I will add a few more people who may wish to join into the PM in light of a few other people leaving!

May I join? Fire Emblem Awakening happens to be my favorite video game (ever) and this sounds awesome.

Reactions: ElBell
Status
Not open for further replies.