Fire Emblem: Blood of the Dragonslayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok there change age

Ok i need ya help as for equipment and wepon...do i need to place specific names from Fire emblem wepons?

Yes, that would be appreciated. There will be a chance for you to obtain custom weapons later.

PM me and I'll help you get set up.

Ill make my guy 2morrow when Im on a PC

I'll have my Sage a recruitable. He'll be a wandering traveler/mercenary.

Character Sheet:

CS:

Name: Romulus Aquilus

Eye Color: Gray

Hair Color: Black

Allegiance: Kingdom of Altea, the Fire Emblem Alliance

Class: Grandmaster Tactician

Height : 5'9"

Weight (Optional):

Appearance: (image and/or description):
2hdqrs2.jpg

Equipment: A Journal disguised as a Nosferatu tome, a Second Seal, 3 Elixir.

Weapon(s): Steel Sword, Bolganone tome, an armorslayer

History: the apprentice of the White Sage Gotoh, Romulus led Shiida out of Akaina. He watched her give birth, and took the child. The child was Sedge Anri Lowell, the future ruler. Romulus was only fifteen at the time. He never knew how to raise a child, but he figured out how. He was always caring, and did everything he could for the child. He was a father figure to the child. He did everything he could, just for the child. He studied, and studied tactics, and history to become a tactician as well. Finally, the time came to reveal the child's true history, and Romulus was there for it.

Personality: a Quiet person, Romulus always has his face in a book any spare moment. He mostly reads old war books, and books on history. He is Loyal, and Brave. He is solemn, and doesn't like talking. He can get cross very easily. When he is talkative, he acts very immature for his age. He also wants everything in a specific order.

Other: always has some book on him.

Last edited:
ATTENTION!

I am writing the starter for the IC thread. I will need to use your character's history and to let me know whether or not to include them in the starter as a member of the party. Please include how they met Sedge and why they follow him

Her backstory that she shares with Juggernut, how she met Sedge, crushes if any, and why she follows him. Do you want her to be in the starter?

You know I'm in the starter.

That's obvious XD

I FINISH THE HYSTORY!...is it good? im not sure did as best i could

Ace can I make both of my character raised with your character?

As in that they're childhood friends?

Reactions: GreenSea
Yeah, because I ain't taking care of two kids!

Mine'll be a recruitable down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.