Finish the Sentence (In the Silliest Way Possible)

• Thread starter sukaithemoonlord7777
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sukaithemoonlord7777

Original poster
Sukai was eating an apple, for dinner when...?

(Lol, I sang that... Then I looked it up, it's been years since I've heard it!)... Worshiped Alvin & the Chipmunks as if they were mini gods!

• Love
Reactions: RaptureRaven
An exhausted lollipop wrapped in its sparkling jacket was heading home, when it was...?

Tackled by the overed loveable KitKat, who has tendancies of being in others personal spaces.

(I loved Alvin and the chipmunks! But that wasn't the voice in my head singing it XD it was some guy with a funky deap voice XD)

(Lol, we all have different singing voices in our heads! ^_^)... His cotton candy saxophone with its rhinestone peanut butter case!

• Love
A busy Jack-O-Lantern was eating his bubblegum lunch, when he was shocked by the sight of...?

• Love
(That we do XD)

THE GREAT PUMPKIN, who brings good little boys and girls candy and gifts on halloween. (Know where that is from? XD)

(OMG! I was just watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, with my mom earlier tonight! I love the Peanuts... ^_^)... His orange T-Rex drum set and bobble-head collection from Pep Boys!

• Love
The wandering Soul of Doom was having dinner with his friend, when he blushed at the vision he had of...?

• Love
His friend dancing and 'shaking what his momma gave him' to the Macarena.

(I love Peanuts. My Dad and I won't watch the Christmas one until Dec. 1st to start off the holiday season every year and we always watch the halloween one too and the thanksgiving one.)

It was overflowing with freshly popped, movie theater popcorn and the smell of melting chocolate! (My mom and I are the same, we celebrate the holidays one at a time. Lolz, that may seem lame to some but I like enjoying all the holidays to the fullest in their own time.)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.