Finish the Sentence (In the Silliest Way Possible)

• Thread starter sukaithemoonlord7777
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The orange dragon was chewing on breath mints, near the end of a romantic date when out of the blue...?

His favorite song comes on over the radio and he can't help but dance along, causing a huge scene in a nice fancy restaurant.

(Absolutely!!! We watched Thanksgiving one and we did watch the one where charlie brown gets snoopy. The other day.)

They were caught completely off-guard by the Sky Queen in her ice princess costume; and tossing snowballs at them for the fun of seeing them shocked!

• Love
Reactions: RaptureRaven
A beautiful starry night sky was glistening above two best friends, who were watching below in a grassy field when out of completely nowhere...? (I'm glad I'm not the only one, who likes to celebrate the holidays in order lolz.)

• Love
The turned purple and there were green shooting stars!

(Same! Everyone likes to skip Halloween and Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas.)

The friendly ghost sang as he moved through the streets on the way to his haunted house only to stop out of shock when seeing, _________

(I know, right? It gets so annoying, because I think every holiday is beautiful in its own way. Plus, every holiday has its own great foods to celebrate with.) The King of the Pumpkin Patch nodding his head, in an honoring way to him.

• Love
A green-hued Goblin was capturing lizards, when it was immediately confounded by the sight of...?

• Love
(Exactly!!! Like my BF and I do ham on thanksgiving with a little bit of turkey because our family is not a big turkey family.)

Spiderman coming towards him searching for the money stolen from the local bank.

(This is so cool! I'm not a huge turkey fan, either. I like it as a lunch meat, but for Thanksgiving I actually prefer rotisserie chicken and stuffing/dressing lolz. But it's funny my mom and I are having some Chinese this Thanksgiving! Lolz. Also, two things... Happy Thanksgiving! And thank you for the follow. ^_^ Sorry this was long...) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.