Find me more music like this and you will be rewarded in Heaven!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
That's not music. That's how you wreck speakers, ruin your hearing, & scramble your brain. That's the sound something makes when it's BROKEN. That's a TV with a bad reception signal.

And I'm someone who likes METAL.

That's not music. That's how you wreck speakers, ruin your hearing, & scramble your brain. That's the sound something makes when it's BROKEN. That's a TV with a bad reception signal.

And I'm someone who likes METAL.
Seconded for truth.

Don't listen to them, you resident little dumb alcoholic, they're just jealous of your music tastes.

I found a whole album by that band! yay! My day is gunna be awesome now!

Interesting. I'm kinda reminded of a bunch of industrial metal artists. I need to go remember their names!

EDIT: Look up Combichrist that's one of the only ones I can remember right now.

Industrial =/= Metal.

Industrial = shit.

Amon Amarth, other bands that talk about raping, maiming and killing = metal.

Yay! I know there's more, but I can't seem to remember any of it today. My awesome musical brain is all worn out from partying last night.

I'd boycott this thread, but I know my opinion doesn't matter.

If this noise is pleasing to you, perhaps you would like these fine jerks. :D

just go to pandora.com and type in your favorite industrial band. then after that they'll play music similar to said band. it's one way to discover other industrial bands.