Final Fantasy XII Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think about it though, Ashe is really the main character of the whole thing, if there was to be one central character.
Yeah, she pretty much is. It annoyed me because she wasn't even the character I liked :P. But c'est la vie.

Yeah, she pretty much is. It annoyed me because she wasn't even the character I liked :P. But c'est la vie.
I used to really dislike her, but she grew on me the older I got and the more I played the game. The last few times I've played it I just had an all lady party. :D

Penelo was actually my favourite as a lead! I'd try to level them all up, so my first team was Penelo, Balthier and Basch, and the second team was Vaan, Ashe and Fran.

I think my Ashe dislike was because when she was around as a guest, she wasted all my health potions. X'D

Ashe was always my favorite character. I don't know why. I think the idea of someone who would fake death in order to save her own country appealed to me.

Also the fact that I think she's hot. That may be it too.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sidhe
Ashe was always my favorite character. I don't know why. I think the idea of someone who would fake death in order to save her own country appealed to me.

Also the fact that I think she's hot. That may be it too.
This may or may not be the reason why Fran is usually the lead of my party.

Cool. I really like the hunts in XII. I could never get the last 2. :'o

I also can't wait to see that Judge Armor rendered in current-gen graphics.

The judges wore badass armor.

This may or may not be the reason why Fran is usually the lead of my party.
:P Fran was never the lead in my party, probably for reasons that would be the opposite of yours. My leads were always Penelo (sometimes Balthier) and Vaan.

For those who don't know what to expect from the HD remaster, here's a video explaining most of the differences:

I never played this but since it's being remastered time to add it to my list.

Haha, you can say that. To be honest I don't know what happened back then when this came out and why I didn't play it.

I actually still play PS2 and I am just beginning this game...
I am following an early 99 level up guide that gives me some early badass weapons and I basically kill tons of werewolves (I think those were werewolves, I haven't been playing this lately XD)

cause they say that I can level up first guy 99 early and then everyone else I get is 99 - I enjoy the system so far...
But I'd like a remake of FF8 I loved those characters and would love to have badass fights using Zell and Squall...

Status
Not open for further replies.