Final Fantasy VII: Within

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Shotgun Vigilante

Watch Me Burn
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Final Fantasy VII:
Within the Storm

unnamed.png

I am searching for a female partner, must be a Red Star/Heart player, as this will have adult themes and situations. The story I am considering to play is Final Fantasy VII. However, like Remake, it has additions and new material I'd love to explore. I need and would like someone to play Aerith Gainsborough, while I play Lucian Elias Durand, a pureblood Cetra and a 1st Class SOLDIER for the ShinRa Corporation. He has supernatural powers gifted to him by the planet Gaia to defend it and protect the Priestesses female Cetra, which Aerith is a half-blood. Aerith and Lucian have a lot of history, but due to an incident in which Arieth's mother was executed, she's worn a facade and denied her rightful heritage as one of the last of a dying race of primordial beings that understand in profound ways the mysteries of the cosmos...

Things I'm searching for in a partner:
  • Should be at least a decent speller and have a handle on grammar. Also, please write in paragraph form and third person to keep it effortless to follow and engaging.

• You should know either the original story or Remake. The rest of the story you can leave to me, as I know it well. While we won't be using every scene, a sufficient portion of them can help build Aerith and Lucian.

• You should be okay with sexual themes, and sexual scenes - there won't be a lot.
  • Be okay with OC x Cannon relationships - this can be problematic unfortunately.
  • Finally, any questions should be sent via PM. Thank you!

Last edited: