Fighting on the Homefront ((A Resistance RP))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furasian

That one other guy from that other joint
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I've rolled over this idea for a couple weeks now, but its finally bubbling over to the "I really want to give this a shot" phase. So! I've decided to throw this out there to check for interest since a Homefront: Revolution has been released.

Well, enough of my opening notes, before I go into dedicating myself into writing this I need to look at what circumstances the Rpers are looking for. I have been considering a few things, but I need to know demand!

First thing's first: Modern or Ww2? - There have been many cases in our history where people have been ruled and put under a blanket of fear, but would one rather take on the occupying force in our time, or in a time before our time?

Support Conditions: In some cases there is a support system for a resistance force. Will the fighters be alone? Or would they perhaps be supplied by a coalition, maybe even given direct aid by the said outside coalition.

Multiple Angles: This one might be the most important concept that I need to put out there. I've considered doing this battle on two fronts, one consisting of the resistance, and the other consisting of a liberation force.

I'll put a write up together later this week, but I really wanted to see if there is even any interest drifting around Iwaku on this little idea I have brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.