Fighting on the Homefront ((A Resistance RP))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furasian

That one other guy from that other joint
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I've rolled over this idea for a couple weeks now, but its finally bubbling over to the "I really want to give this a shot" phase. So! I've decided to throw this out there to check for interest since a Homefront: Revolution has been released.

Well, enough of my opening notes, before I go into dedicating myself into writing this I need to look at what circumstances the Rpers are looking for. I have been considering a few things, but I need to know demand!

First thing's first: Modern or Ww2? - There have been many cases in our history where people have been ruled and put under a blanket of fear, but would one rather take on the occupying force in our time, or in a time before our time?

Support Conditions: In some cases there is a support system for a resistance force. Will the fighters be alone? Or would they perhaps be supplied by a coalition, maybe even given direct aid by the said outside coalition.

Multiple Angles: This one might be the most important concept that I need to put out there. I've considered doing this battle on two fronts, one consisting of the resistance, and the other consisting of a liberation force.

I'll put a write up together later this week, but I really wanted to see if there is even any interest drifting around Iwaku on this little idea I have brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.