FFS! Flash Fiction Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
*gets on knees and begs for another one*

You are begging the wrong one, beg the community to participate! No participation is no event!

Keep the submissions coming in~ :D

Personally I really like this event because I used to write a ton of drabbles in the past. If I wasn't a judge I would have definitely participated and see if I'm still able to write them!

Come on guys, there's barely any time left! Do the submissions!!!
*actually has no clue how many have been submitted so far*
*wants more anyway*

I'm curious to as to how many there are XD

• Love
Reactions: noodle
I'm curious to as to how many there are XD
We've got six so far, still looking for more! I was quite surprised that one of the entries was submitted on day one; lots of eager beavers.

one of the entries was submitted on day one
....I think that was actually me. Inspiration hit like a kick in the pants.
I completely forgot about this! I guess my flash is gonna have to be a lot quicker than others... I'll submit something, I swear!
Hurry hurry! :D

• Love
I completely forgot about this! I guess my flash is gonna have to be a lot quicker than others... I'll submit something, I swear!

Do it in a

Flash! :D

//shoots self

Reactions: Holmishire
So, I apologize if iI missed something in the details, but...tomorrow is the last day for submissions. Does that mean that you judges will announce the Finalists and/or the Grand Finalist on Monday?

So, I apologize if iI missed something in the details, but...tomorrow is the last day for submissions. Does that mean that you judges will announce the Finalists and/or the Grand Finalist on Monday?
Doubt that we will be that fast with the reviews, so that will be later. However, Monday, October 16 is the day that we aim to post the Submissions thread where all entries will be revealed. The Finalists will then be announced somewhere down the road before the end of the month. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: noodle and Greenie
Doubt that we will be that fast with the reviews, so that will be later. However, Monday, October 16 is the day that we aim to post the Submissions thread where all entries will be revealed. The Finalists will then be announced somewhere down the road before the end of the month. :D
Nice! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
I don't think I've ever been more unhappy with a submission before... :( Unfortunately, I'm stuck in that place where you just can't seem to edit it any more, and so you have to give in what you have even if you aren't satisfied with it. Ugh.

I don't think I've ever been more unhappy with a submission before... :( Unfortunately, I'm stuck in that place where you just can't seem to edit it any more, and so you have to give in what you have even if you aren't satisfied with it. Ugh.
You can still edit your submission and then 'bump' the PM up to notify us that you edited it? As long as you do so before October 15, that is.

You can still edit your submission and then 'bump' the PM up to notify us that you edited it? As long as you do so before October 15, that is.
Thanks, but I just can't edit it any more. I wash my hands of it now. :P Let the cruel masses judge it now.

Thanks, but I just can't edit it any more. I wash my hands of it now. :P Let the cruel masses judge it now.
We're not cruel -- we're gruel. Hence "masses".

That said, I'm also dissatisfied with mine, but I've worked on it for long enough. Perhaps if I had, say, another fortnight, and an additional fortnight's worth of patience. I'm sure y'all have lots of good things to say about it, though -- as in, I'm sure I wouldn't need that much patience in anything, yer crits are gonna give me directions.

Not the most satisfied with my own entry as well, but I couldn't come up with ways to really improve it without messing up the entire vibe I wanted to give my story.

Seeing how its also October 15th today, I'll wish everyone good luck!

Ugh, I was totally thinking of writing something for this. Definitely didn't have the time or patience, though. Aww well. :) I'm excited to read the entries!!

Reactions: noodle
So it seems like I'm not the only one unhappy with their work this time. :P At least we'll be getting other people's comments on our work, so maybe we would be able to make them better after this.

Reactions: Turtle Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.