• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

femboy wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terragate

I'm just gonna be up and straight with you, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to be a femboy partner to my character Nyx, the plot could go anywhere but it has to retain some romance and some fluidity to it. I don't care if you make mistakes just don't make a mistake every single sentence you write or type out, thanks. if you want me to be the femboy just message me. I'm a very open person so go ahead and throw any idea you have at me thanks! ~<3

I'd be happy to, fem boys arnt to hard to play.

But do you mean a male cross dresser with feminene features.

Or a full on man who wants to be a girl -transgender.

I mean a male who is highly feminine and cross dresses and is mistaken as a girl almost all the time. @ViceandVersa
and yayyyy, they aren't that hard to play, they are super cute and just adorable...which is usually easy to be portrayed.

It is pretty much a supernatural drama smut...i guess. your character and my character go to the same school, which is a college for the gifted. your character is a femboy and my character mistakes your character as a female..and falls in love with him.,,and then drama ensues on top of my characters family trying to take him back for bad purposes. the rest is a secret cus I have some cool ideas that ill pop on you, I'll talk to you about them first of course but still @ViceandVersa

we could do it in pm, its easier that way. or we can do it in a thread.

That would be a shame if you dont play one now. ~! so since you wouldnt mind trying this, where would you like to play out this little idea of mine @ˣℱιgнтєяˣ

I doubt you're still looking for people for this, but if you are, I am more than happy to play a little crossdresser

@terragate yay!!! Um...I'm good with both pm and thread. One of my favorite femboys is a crossdressing fashion model who's real gender is only known by family and close friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back