(female) Role play partners wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
any preference as to which one? I personally would like to be a demon. But i am versitile.

i am currently playing two demon characters, so i can be the elf.

only if you're sure. Should I pm you so we can work on more details?

I would love to do the Dark elf x Elf. (:

Hello, I'd be interested in:-
Demon x elf
Dark elf x human
Dark elf x elf
Dragon x elf
Dragon hunter x dragon

Dark elf human i can do
Dragon elf i can do
And
Dragon hunter dragon i do
The others i can do but i am also doing those one with others

Aight. Well, I do not mind either. It is up to you. I can do any. Dragon x elf is out though since I have a handful of rps where I am an elf. @shinakawolf

Ok i love being a dragon so we can do dragon dragon hunter

I am the dragon hunter? Oh fuck me Dx I cannot fight well e.e well, actually, never even. So this is quite the challenge, I will take it °^°

lol i can be the dragon hunter if you want me to because i love fighting

you juat made this chicks day I would LOVE to do something in the lines of code greass but i warn you im rusty i have not seen this show in a while because of the endding

Why did thy do that!?!?!?!?(i understand why its just i can take it)

ok code geass is perfect you ccan pm for further details and @Nuria Alva you can pm me as well

Hey, Im interested in Dark Elf x Human, if thats cool

Hey, you still got room for another? I was interested in the SAO (Oc x Asuna or OC x Suguha) pairing. Or if your interested in something else, any of these.

Demon x Elf
Dark elf x human
Dark elf x Elf

Do you know how long it took me to scroll through. I hadn't noticed many others with an SAO interest, but I would love to do SAO. I just watched the anime recently and finished it all the way through so it's all fresh in my head. btw the OCxOC is the one I'm the most interested in.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arius Angels lets talk in the pms and yes i am interested.
@FayeStar i would love to play either pm me your personal preference and then we can discuss more

Status
Not open for further replies.