(female) Role play partners wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shinakawolf

Original poster
Hey i am looking for females to roleplay with some ideas of roleplays i can do are,

Code geass
OC x OC

air gear,
OC X OC
OC x Simca

Fairy tail
Gajeel x Juvia
Jellal x Erza
OC x Erza
Oc x OC
Gajel x OC

Naruto
OC x Ino
OC x Temari
OC x OC
(For those fan girls)
Sasuke x OC
Itachi x OC

Bleach
OC x OC
(Will do other characters but i mostly want a OC x OC)

Sengaku Basara
Motochika x OC
OC x OC

Date a Live
OC x OC

Infinte stratos
OC x OC

Fate/stay night or Fate zero
Master OC x Servent OC (or vise versa)

SAO (Either worlds)
Oc x Asuna
OC x Suguha
OC x OC

Soul eater
Weapon oc x miester oc (vise versa)

Kanojo Ga Flag O Oraretara (If anyone has seen it)

An other anime's that u are interested in i am up for it if i have watched it

Non anime related rp ideas

Demon x Elf
Dark elf x human
Dark elf x Elf
Dragon x Elf
Dragon X demon
Dragon hunter x Dragon
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x contract
Wanted Wizard x Bounty hunter

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to do the Infinite Stratos one

I would love to do a naruto roleplay. That is if you still have an opening for one. :)

@Onyxforever That sounds perfect pm me if u want to talk about a basic flow for the rp
@Tenny yeah im still taking naruto role plays pm me if u want to talk about a basic flow for the rp and/or tell me

You're the first person on here that I've seen that knows about Fate/Stay Night/Zero/Extra. I would love to give that a shot. Or the Air Gear and Fairytale ones. :3

Finally another fate stay and fate zero fan and i would love to do that the most if thats ok

I'm totally fine with that. Have you played Fate Extra by any chance?

nope i havent played any of the games since they are jap imports and i cant read jap completely

Fate Extra has a english version. The only japanese is the audio. It was the game that got me into the Fate series.

oh well then i will need to get the game then lol but, fate zero and night i can do perfectly and really its using the same, setting and flow of the anime and manga but we change the characters and the servants. like before fate zero, or after fate stay night if thats ook

I'm cool with that. Do you want to be the Master or the Servant? I kind of want to be the master since I have more experience with that point of view, plus I have a few ideas that I'll pm you about. Speaking of which, are we going to rp over pm or thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, im intersted in the Fairy Tale Gajeel x Juvia & Jellal x Erza.

ok ill pm you the information and ideas i have for the Gajeel Juvia and Erza jellal and we will see which one you like most

I would love to do the Assassin x Assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.