Feeling Blood-thirsty!

*starts to jump up and down clapping* yay i broke him *dances around the bullets acting like its a ballet class*

you like eet? Me ees very pweased!

Turn into a vampire......

My steak and I....will find you.....

IMG_4813.jpg

.....What in the......

That's it, I'm getting the violence hammer.

your steak will do nothing unless your sabrina the teenage witch ((the old one not the new one they are going to make because it will piss me off if you think you are the new one because the new one is nothing but a bitch))

Just keep Buffy away from me! She has no style!

Just keep Buffy away from me! She has no style!

not true did you see the movie it was kinda kick ass...she was awesome
Buffy_The_Vampire_Slayer.jpg

now the tv...yeah that was bad but the one i grew up with was kick ass

only ever seen the tv show, which...... SUCKS!

Not really a Buffy fan - me prefers Charmed - "the power of three will set us free......"

Not really a Buffy fan - me prefers Charmed - "the power of three will set us free......"
i understand but you have been tainted by the show...if you would give the movie a chance i mean for god sakes pee wee is in it how the hell can you not love that fact.
and yes charmed is good but buffy was my first ever vampire movie ((not horror my first horror movie was halloween...no joke i learned to be twisted at a young at))

oh shit *runs away* im not going in the fire not again all i wanted was to feed the two children and they threw my ass in a fire...

oh shit *runs away* im not going in the fire not again all i wanted was to feed the two children and they threw my ass in a fire...

I will save your ass! *puts hands together and casts a spell to turn Nightingale into a bird to fly away as*

*Has a lazor kitty fire team shoot down night*

Mrow bitch