Favourite Starbucks order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None! There was a place in the mall in Maryland that I would go to for a Caramel Macchiato, but they closed down. :( Nothing has ever beaten that place.

My boyfriend works at Starbucks and he brings me drinks sometimes. The s'mores frapp that they have right now is SO GOOD, but I think its a limited edition thing. The salted caramel frapp is good too, but its also limited edition. To be honest though, I like coffee coolattas at Dunkin Donuts much more xD

I'll stick to the Maxwell House blend from Waffle House. You city folks can keep your highfalutin coffee at Starbucks.
Waffle House scares me because I went to one in Ohio and one in Texas and they looked the exact same. Even. The. People.

True mother fucking story...

My dad came to visit me in America. He walked into a Starbucks with my family and said in a loud voice to the server:

"Four Starbucks, please."

I shit you not.

You have not been shitted.

That craycray-in-a-good-way HAPPENED.

I like Caramal Flan frapps, Salted Caramal frapps, the faked up butterbeer latte, the caramel brulee in the winter and .... Do you see a pattern here? Caramel. Caramel is important to me. I do NOT like chocolate in my coffee and Starbuck's straight coffee is disgusting to me, as is their hot chocolate. The only way to make Starbucks edible is to add SO MUCH SUGAR. Which actually does the trick. That being said, like @Fluffy said, it's garbage but I want it anyway.

Waffle House scares me because I went to one in Ohio and one in Texas and they looked the exact same. Even. The. People.
I can say the same about Starbucks.

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
I can say the same about Starbucks.
I can agree with you there, but the Waffle Houses I have been to feel like they'd make a great spot for one of those murder mystery shows. Starbucks doesn't have that kind of "I'll have a double whip, non-fat OH MY GOD IS THAT JIM ON THE FLOOR? IS HE BREATHING?!" type feeling.

When I go into a Waffle House I feel it, man. "Oh, hey Martha, how are the ki.... Martha... that person over there leaning over their table.... they're dead... I can tell. BECAUSE INVESTIGATIONAL BULLSHIT."

I can agree with you there, but the Waffle Houses I have been to feel like they'd make a great spot for one of those murder mystery shows. Starbucks doesn't have that kind of "I'll have a double whip, non-fat OH MY GOD IS THAT JIM ON THE FLOOR? IS HE BREATHING?!" type feeling.

When I go into a Waffle House I feel it, man. "Oh, hey Martha, how are the ki.... Martha... that person over there leaning over their table.... they're dead... I can tell. BECAUSE INVESTIGATIONAL BULLSHIT."
I never get that feeling in Waffle Houses.

The last time I went into a Starbucks, and was not there for the coffee, I was surrounded by hipsters. It was scarier than a room full of zombies.

Oh. You have hipsters. That trumps me. Fuck it, I bow to the hipster card, because those can be some damned bad people- I work retail, trust me, I deal with them. I want them to go far far far away. Why the fuck do they shop at a place where the target audience is a 40-ish woman?! WHY?

Oh. You have hipsters. That trumps me. Fuck it, I bow to the hipster card, because those can be some damned bad people- I work retail, trust me, I deal with them. I want them to go far far far away. Why the fuck do they shop at a place where the target audience is a 40-ish woman?! WHY?
Keep Calm and bring a flame thrower.

Beware the hipster. PURGE THEM ALL!

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
The S'mores Frap is god... Marshmallow fluff ?!?! Toooo good!!

"Large Double-Doub-"

Then I realize that I'm not in a Timmy's and flounder for something that isn't too pricey.

Then apologize to the barista for no reason and never go back.

Double Chocolatey Chip frappucino!

I'm especially exited now because they have the mini-frapps. It's rare that I can finish a tall by myself. :3

black coffee with a shot of whipped cream and milk, carmel shot with bobo pearls. my friend used to work at a starbucks and they would allow anything into a coffee.

Iced caramel-hazelnut soy latte.

White mocha Valencia, double shot... *dies*

Mocha frappe, no whip. Anything else, I simply cannot do.

It would be an "order" that hasn't yet been given. A presidential order to destroy all of these places for ruining the fine artform of coffee.

*turns his nose up ever-so-slightly and walks out of the thread*

Reactions: October Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.