Favourite Pokemon? (Now with generation poll!)

I heart...

• Gen I

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Gen II

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Gen III

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Gen IV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen V

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Gen VI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a washing machine with a face on it?

Kind of glad I stopped with 1st gen now. At least they looked like cute animals.
magnemite.jpg

Is that a bunch of magnets with a face on it?

Touché. Forgot about that. Never met one in the video game.

Reactions: Minibit
Touché. Forgot about that. Never met one in the video game.
Basically, all I'm trying to say is, every Gen has stupid designs. Yes, quite a few Pokemon in the newer Gens look stupid. Same goes for the early ones.

At least the washing machine one (Rotom) looks fairly respectable in its normal form;

rotom-normal.jpg

While its gimmick is that it can possess different appliances to gain different forms, which also changes its type, I'm pretty sure. So... points for creativity, I guess? I mean always looking like a household appliance is still kind of dumb, but... yeah.

I can never settle on a favourite. It's always changing, and my list generally includes at least fifteen Pokemon at any given time.

I like Sceptile a lot though, because tree raptor.

549542_4311049453486_793154640_n.jpg

Always and forever will Rayquaza be my favorite Pokemon. I fully admit to the fangirling I did over Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire when I first saw them. I enjoyed them so much more than I did the original games, and I played through those games several times and had three versions of Pokemon Emerald. :D (sisters let me super secretly steal gave me their copies when I had one of my own)

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Darkrai, Gallade and Serperior. Darkrai from the movie was so bootiful.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Also, for those of you who are less familiar with the newer Generations, here's a quick way to get caught up. ^^

Johto, not only was it the generation game wise I ended up starting on (and has the best Rival ever), but it also has a number of my favourite pokemon.

Arcanine
arcanine.gif

Scizor
Scizor_XY.gif

Tyranitar
Tyranitar_XY.gif

Lucario

Lucario_XY.gif

Donphan
donphan.gif

Alakazam

Alakazam_XY.gif

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Gen 1 pokemon were more interesting to me and had a lot more of my favorites, personally.

Cubone is my all-time favorite, though.

I like Ruby/Saphire/Emerald most as they were where I originally started my Pokémon playing when I was younger, but I have played one game from every generation so far, and think the last good (non remake) games were Diamond and Pearl. Everything after seems so silly, but it could also just be coming with the fact I am a teenager and think a lot of things are dumb and silly when they're really probably not and I'm just being a butt >_>"

Favorite Pokémon you say? I'm tempted to paste a list from my old home forum in which I posted a damn long bulleted list of all the ones I liked.

But, I will spare you and instead list the ones I love AND use in games!

Flygon, Dragonair, Umbreon, Meganium, Charizard, Arcanine, and Rapidash <3

Yes I trained dragon Pokémon mostly, don't judge dragon loving little El xD

EEVEE USED TO BE MY FAV...
but im more concerned with team rocket throughout the generations... also i miss brock Q _ Q

EEVEE USED TO BE MY FAV...
but im more concerned with team rocket throughout the generations... also i miss brock Q _ Q
so... Zubat?

Status
Not open for further replies.