Favourite Colours? (or Favorite Colors ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
White.... But... White. Definately white.

Gold and red together are also pretty great, as evidenced by yours truly.
My Dad's the exact same XD He wears complete white. Heh, even his hair and beard are white.

Red and gold are real purty together ^_^

My Dad's the exact same XD He wears complete white. Heh, even his hair and beard are white.
For some people, age is just the whitening of hair. For others, age is the whitening of everything.

For some people, age is just the whitening of hair. For others, age is the whitening of everything.
I wish it were that, that it was just an age thing... but for him, it's genetic, something passed on to me T.T

But yeah, aside from his socks, everything else is nice and white :D

I wish it were that, that it was just an age thing... but for him, it's genetic, something passed on to me T.T
If you don't like it, we could trade. White hair would save me hundreds on cosplay, and black hair doesn't feel nice in 102° weather.

If you don't like it, we could trade. White hair would save me hundreds on cosplay, and black hair doesn't feel nice in 102° weather.
Haha :P Well I don't mind exactly, because it looks kind of cool in black. I just wish there weren't so many of them, that too since I was a teen. *grumble*. None of my brothers seem to have this problem.

I'm not sure if a thread on this topic has been made before, but I couldn't spot one, so here we are :D

What are you favourite colours?

I personally love all the colours of the rainbow, but when forced to pick, I choose black and hot pink :D (which are the colours I'm coincidentally wearing today).

Black

Gray

White

In that order

I'm boring like that

Reactions: Icystorm
Green, any shade except lime. Purple, and it has nothing to do with the Ravens, I liked it long before they were a team. Black, because my soul is dark?

Silver, gray, black, white, and anything in the grayscale category.

Grey, any shade, is the most superior of all colors. Not good, bright, white, nor is it evil, dark, black. It's just somewhere in-between, and that's why I love it so much. The color has an almost unnatural sense to it, it lends mystery around it.

Combine a Dark Grey with a Blood Red for a nice effect.

Other favored combos are Red and White, and Purple and Yellow.

Black because it's classy. White because it looks so cleaaan.

And you know what they say: everything looks better in black and white. :p

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Green. Especially more dark tones but I'll take any green.

Yellow. I don't know why but that's how it is. Yellow is a great color.

Black. Obviously.

And then I also like white and blue especially as a combo because SUOMI PERKELE.

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.