Favourite Colours? (or Favorite Colors ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenie

Follow the Strange Trails
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
I'm not sure if a thread on this topic has been made before, but I couldn't spot one, so here we are :D

What are you favourite colours?

I personally love all the colours of the rainbow, but when forced to pick, I choose black and hot pink :D (which are the colours I'm coincidentally wearing today).

I personally love all the colours of the rainbow, but when forced to pick, I choose black and hot pink :D (which are the colours I'm coincidentally wearing today).

Your name is a filthy lie!

Green and blue are pury coo'.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Your name is a filthy lie!
My name has a funny story behind it lol ^_^ But to be honest, I feel like a Greenie haha. Green fits me as a colour better than black or pink :P

On items, devices and clothes? Black. :3
As text? Pink
As a Username? Orange that glows with the Sun.
Hair and Eye Colour? Blue.

I actually really like electric colours. But my favorites have to be electric blue, lime green, and bright gold :3

And then I like more toned down, earthy/stoney colours.

And then pastels are great <3

I like a lot of colours.. Just apparently not especially true colours ._. ... Especially vibrant reds. Dunno why.

No, @Greenie take back that rainbow. I have grown a strong dislike for that rating due to the typical way it is applied on this forum >: ( its right up there with the hug one.

@Diana i understand why negative ratings were removed... But really... Its just been taken to the point of using other ones sarcastically or against their purpose to do the same thing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Erm well alright o.o Didn't mean any offense of course.

*Notes not to share his skittles*

Erm well alright o.o Didn't mean any offense of course.
I know. Just don't like it, anymore. I can't remember the last time I got one for anything other than someone making a "you're special" or "so gay" response, ya know?

I know. Just don't like it, anymore. I can't remember the last time I got one for anything other than someone making a "you're special" or "so gay" response, ya know?
Ah, well I'll be sure to remember then :)

For my part, when I give a rating, I usually only give them when I mean them. I've actually never given negative ratings. If I don't like something, I just stay quiet.

I just thought the rainbow rating was appropriate for your post ^_^ Since it was about a lot of colours and what not. Anyway, I'm digressing now. Heh.

It's a tie between Green and bluuueeee!

I have a soft spot for purple, too, but like, a more blue-y purple. I don't like ones with too much red in them

I use the rainbow rating as a way of saying "This sounds fun!" or "This is wild!"

It's a tie between Green and bluuueeee!
Green and blue is lovely ^_^ *stares at avatar and signature* They're really soothing to the eyes in my opinion.

Purple has been my favourite colour since I was small, but I also have a soft spot for aquatic blues and deep greens.

Green is fancy. But I'm looking down at my shirt and idk what colour isn't on it.

Green is fancy. But I'm looking down at my shirt and idk what colour isn't on it.
That's me on most days haha. Alhough today there isn't a spec of green on me. Yet.

Really partial to blue hair. The brighter the better. On myself at least.

Otherwise, I'm down with most any colour~ Except yellow. I haaaate yellow so much.

Used to hate on pink a lot, but you know what? Pink is pretty great when it's not overpowering. Splashes of pink here and there is lovely.

Red.

White. For a really long time, most of my clothes were white-- sadly, I couldn't justify the exorbitant bleach bill I'd rack up every month keeping things clean. But... White. Definately white.

Gold and red together are also pretty great, as evidenced by yours truly.

Status
Not open for further replies.