Favorite Villains

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Adrian

Everybody's weird
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Horror, LGBT+, Steampunk, Comedy, Post-apocalyptic, 80s
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Yaoi, Anime
As the title says, who is your favorite book/movie/etc villain? Why?

Aero Blue

he hears his master's voice
DONATING MEMBER
Undiscombothrottled Shige
Posting Speed
One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
5-11 EST weekdays, anytime weekends.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adept, Advanced, Douche, Adaptable
Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Switches have more fun
Favorite Genres
Superhero, urban fantasy, space opera, crime thriller, supernatural
Video Games: Kefka (Final Fantasy 6) - I feel like there's something especially pervasive and resonant about the crazed-clown antagonist. The Joker was the first one I knew of in media, but Kefka was the one I really got attached to when I played through Final Fantasy 6. Pure, unadulterated crazy, magnificent evil with no redeeming qualities to speak of. Fun as all hell.

Television: Lester Nygaard (Fargo - Season 1) - It's Martin Freeman, playing very much in-type... except with the twist that his character is also a heinous, petty human being who becomes in touch with just how truly awful he can be. Billy Bob Thornton's Lorne Malvo from the same season also ranks pretty highly for me.

Movies: Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men) - awful, awful bounty hunter, with a shit haircut and strange sense of morality. Super cool.

Bone2pick

Minority of One
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Weekdays, Monday-Thursday
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige
No Preferences
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Horror, Superhero, and nearly all adventure genres
I have so many favorites. Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York. Norman Stansfield from The Professional. Annie Wilkes from Misery. Not to mention a slew of Comic Book villains...

But if I had to pick just one I'd chose one of the greatest characters in all of cinema. A villain whose dialogue and presence is second none.

Kitti

Empress of Niflheim
ADMINISTRATOR
COMMUNITY DEPARTMENT
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female
Kefka is a great video game villain and Hannibal Lecter is one of my all-time favorites, so I'm happy to see that they got love already!
For a new contribution, GLaDOS from Portal 1&2 is one of my favorite "villains" too. The witty one-liners, the slow-burn interesting backstory, and of course the music.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Male
I can do both.
Favorite Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
Genre You DON'T Like
- Anime
- Fantasy
- Medieval
- Pure romance / smut
i bet yall can guess?

Idk around the same time I started on Iwaku, Sherlock was at it's height. I thought Moriarty was absolutely hilarious. Like, he was like a preferable version of Sherlock (I usually can't stand characters who are written as "sarcastic sociopaths" lmao) so he became my Iwaku identity lmao.

Now I don't even like Sherlock (the last season was trash.) But Moriarty is like a staple of my online ID. I still think he's hilarious. I fuckkin love characters who don't give a single shit

Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
That's a proper hard question.

Hannibal is one of my favorites as well. He's just so clever and clever is fun. I also liked his attempts in the TV series to figure out what a friend is and what behaviors you should have with said friend

I also liked Lotor in the Netflix's Voltron when he was being a manipulative bastard before he was "tested".

Jason Voorhees. I know, he's not the deepest villain out there, but I never needed him to be. His movies are great for times when you just want to watch something simple with your popcorn.

The dalek specifically from the episode Dalek with the 9th Doctor. It had to capacity to feel more than hatred and was almost scarier because of it. What do you do when one of the more basic differences between you and the monster is taken away? Good episode, good villain.

Dipper

Cookiemaster
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
Male
I bounce between the two depending on the roleplay.
Favorite Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of Fandoms.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anime, Furry, Drama, Modern Fantasy
how could i say anyone but Darth Vader?

:cookie:

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Male
Favorite Genres
fantasy, scifi, horror, magical, drama
spoilers for Watchmen

Ozymandias is such a great villain imo. I love how he even states he wouldn't be so stupid as to reveal his master plan if he thought it could be foiled. I love that he manipulated the heroes, even Dr. Manhattan, whose basically a god. It was great to see there was no hope for the heroes, especially the fight scene shown in this clip.

neobendium

The Freak With Extra Teeth
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Depends on the plot, really.
Favorite Genres
Mideval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
AIDAN from the Illuminae Files. He kinda became an anti-hero in the end, but he is, and always will be, my favorite villainous character. Who doesn't love psychotic AIs?