1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
As the title says, who is your favorite book/movie/etc villain? Why?

Video Games: Kefka (Final Fantasy 6) - I feel like there's something especially pervasive and resonant about the crazed-clown antagonist. The Joker was the first one I knew of in media, but Kefka was the one I really got attached to when I played through Final Fantasy 6. Pure, unadulterated crazy, magnificent evil with no redeeming qualities to speak of. Fun as all hell.

Television: Lester Nygaard (Fargo - Season 1) - It's Martin Freeman, playing very much in-type... except with the twist that his character is also a heinous, petty human being who becomes in touch with just how truly awful he can be. Billy Bob Thornton's Lorne Malvo from the same season also ranks pretty highly for me.

Movies: Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men) - awful, awful bounty hunter, with a shit haircut and strange sense of morality. Super cool.

I have so many favorites. Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York. Norman Stansfield from The Professional. Annie Wilkes from Misery. Not to mention a slew of Comic Book villains...

But if I had to pick just one I'd chose one of the greatest characters in all of cinema. A villain whose dialogue and presence is second none.

Kefka is a great video game villain and Hannibal Lecter is one of my all-time favorites, so I'm happy to see that they got love already!
For a new contribution, GLaDOS from Portal 1&2 is one of my favorite "villains" too. The witty one-liners, the slow-burn interesting backstory, and of course the music.

i bet yall can guess?

ciPEB.gif

Idk around the same time I started on Iwaku, Sherlock was at it's height. I thought Moriarty was absolutely hilarious. Like, he was like a preferable version of Sherlock (I usually can't stand characters who are written as "sarcastic sociopaths" lmao) so he became my Iwaku identity lmao.

Now I don't even like Sherlock (the last season was trash.) But Moriarty is like a staple of my online ID. I still think he's hilarious. I fuckkin love characters who don't give a single shit

That's a proper hard question.

Hannibal is one of my favorites as well. He's just so clever and clever is fun. I also liked his attempts in the TV series to figure out what a friend is and what behaviors you should have with said friend

I also liked Lotor in the Netflix's Voltron when he was being a manipulative bastard before he was "tested".

Jason Voorhees. I know, he's not the deepest villain out there, but I never needed him to be. His movies are great for times when you just want to watch something simple with your popcorn.

The dalek specifically from the episode Dalek with the 9th Doctor. It had to capacity to feel more than hatred and was almost scarier because of it. What do you do when one of the more basic differences between you and the monster is taken away? Good episode, good villain.

how could i say anyone but Darth Vader?

:cookie:

Reactions: foodforpigs
spoilers for Watchmen

Ozymandias is such a great villain imo. I love how he even states he wouldn't be so stupid as to reveal his master plan if he thought it could be foiled. I love that he manipulated the heroes, even Dr. Manhattan, whose basically a god. It was great to see there was no hope for the heroes, especially the fight scene shown in this clip.

AIDAN from the Illuminae Files. He kinda became an anti-hero in the end, but he is, and always will be, my favorite villainous character. Who doesn't love psychotic AIs?