Favorite superheroes (and heroines)!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitti, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marvel, DC? Is there a movie coming out? Are you hyped?

2. Iron Man, Wolverine and Batman are my favourites.

And there's the Doctor Strange Movie on the way, that should be good. :3

#2 Gwazi Magnum, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
  3. Not really into supers to be honest, but I do like Xmen, and in particular I like Wolverine, Rogue and Gambit.

I need to read more comics XD

Oh! From what I've read, Wonderwoman is really cool :3

#3 Greenie, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Antman, Deadpool, Rorshach. Hawkeye is pretty funny. Erm, I'd say the twins from Sokovia too!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I used to really like Spawn. That cape and those chains, so badass. I collected the image comics when I was younger I think I have the first 20 or so somewhere...hmmmm.

I kind of grew out of him though.

Wolverine is always badass. His history and story are so cool. Omega Red from that universe is a cool Villain. I also really like Venom and Carnage, more so than Spiderman. Although Spidy has his moments for sure.

Rouge is probably my favorite herion from marvel. I really liked the Jessica Jones netflix series, too.

6. I've always liked Deadpool (but who doesn't?) and I absolutely adored the movie.

I hope Doctor Strange's movie is going to be awesome. I want it to be awesome.

I'm a pretty big fan of Shadowcat and she shows up here and there in the X-Men movies. I was so happy to see Emma Frost make it to film, too.

7. I'm not really a Deadpool fan, but the movie was ok. I grew up with reruns of the Adam West Batman, so that and the Keaton Bat are my baseline for good DC...

As far as comics do, I've never been able to get into comics. I find the artwork detracts from my enjoyment of the story, and the need to jump around to read dialog is irritating. Give me a good novel any day. And on that front Taylor Hebert (AKA Skitter. AKA Weaver) is hands-down, one of the best super-heroines ever.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  8. I have been turned into a Marvel fan. Captain America is definitely my favorite superhero by far. When I was younger though, it was Superman, Christopher Reeves Superman to be exact.

9. I have too many.

Gambit, Quicksilver, Cyclops, Yellowjacket, Red Hood, Batman, Superboy (my first superhero, man), and Flash. Those are the ones I actively seek out when going through old comics.

Haven't read much lately, unfortunately.

#9 Dipper, May 10, 2016
  10. Mine is pretty obvious :D

Carol Danvers, codename Captain Marvel. If you've never heard about her - what have you been doing with your life??? :P

Seriously though, she is amazing. There's a movie coming in a few years, and I hope it won't get pushed back again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  11. I LOVED THE ART FOR THIS FIRST ISSUE. Do you remember the artist name?

I'm going to go with one this time.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#11 Santa Seiji, May 10, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
  12. That was probably the BEST ART EVER for Carol. Artist is Dexter Soy, but he's not even credited on the Marvel website! Such a shame o_o

edit ;;; here's what he's done: Dexter Soy/Inker

#12 Pahndæmonium, May 10, 2016
  13. Nightcrawler. Gotta love the fuzzy elf.

14. [​IMG]

And then Flash because he's a human bag of scientific fucks not given.

[​IMG]

15. Damn. That page gives me a case of the Feels!

16. Batman (specifically, DCAU Kevin Conroy Batman)

Spider Man

The concept of the Green Lantern Corps...though I'm not that impressed by most of the main heroes (Kilowog and Mogo are amazeballs tho)

• Love Love x 1
  17. Then witness the Superman that I loved.
    Show Spoiler

18. All star is best star

• Thank Thank x 1
  19. All-Star Superman.

;_;

So good.

20. Yet campy

Not necessarily bad

I always did like the messianic, Silver Age, not-grimdark superman anyway

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.