Hands down favorite 'Superhero'

Bdohiso.jpg

Ge9ll5L.jpg

xscience13.jpg

s3ku8cd.jpg

x1psh8a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hellis
Deadpool, Iron Man, Venom, Magneto, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Gambit, and Cable are all pretty high on my list.

Honourable mentions go to Songbird, the Punisher, Superman, the Lizard, Carnage, Black Manta, and Lex Luthor.

the Punisher
Ah shit, I forgot, the most effective superhero of all time. Has the lowest recidivism rate in the game, holds the record for the most baddies put under for good. Truly, one of the best heroes.

1333951-1330864_punisher_vs_marvel_super.jpg

One of the best heroes.

Lex Luthor
XQcrNze.jpg

Sinestro
QRdlXO3.jpg

Same answer if you ask for villains.

Last edited:
Seriously? Not a single Worm fan? I was half expecting to learn Wildbow was a member here, he seems to be one everywhere else.

• Thank You
Reactions: Qwertronix
My favorite heroine so far whose live-action movie I'm VERY excited for!

wonder-woman-gal-gadot-wonderwomansnap1-175496.jpg

Not sure if she counts as a hero but I'll include her anyways

latest

I've fallen madly in love with this chick lately so I'll include her too!

Raven-teen-titans-11831335-1024-768.jpg

Aaaaand, I gotta update my list because of reminders I'm getting (Head's still stuck on Older Marvel/DC for some reason)

Batman, Rorschach, Iron Man, Ant-Man, Wolverine, Charles Xavier, Magneto.

Note is this all based on their respective Movies, for Batman the Dark Knight especially.

Nearly very body has taken my all time faves in their own lists xD.

I'ma do some different ones then: 3 in total for different reasons.

1.Moon Knight: I love this guy, he's like Batman but has difficulty battling all his personas, which leads to some of the more wrenching monologues in Marvel that isn't Punisher.

901522-untitledscanned242hl.jpg

2. Iron Fist: I love martial arts, Iron Fist is a Martial Arts based Hero who isn't Daredevil or Batman. He's damn awesome too, since he FUCKIN DEFEATED A DRAGON AND RIPPED OUT ITS HEART to become The Iron Fist.

iron-fist-and-shang-chi-have-a-history-together-that-is-too-sweet-to-pass-up-in-marvelnetflixs-ir.png

3. Lobo: Because it's Lobo, and he's a badass space biker bounty hunter.

Lobo-Xmas_12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
Way too many to list... but a few of my top favorites (in no particular order) are Spidey, Batman, Black Panther (thanks to the spectacle that was "Captain America: Civil War) and Captain America. I think I'll go more into depth about these guys once I can get back on my laptop...

helenPubD_lg.jpg

29e39126_f012_4360_9db0_167ece53f58f_by_megabluex-d8sycqa.jpg

Love The Incredibles, The Awesomes, League of SuperRedundant Heroes, Guardians of the Galaxy (Rocket!), Dark Knight Trilogy, Chris Evans Captain America, Ant-Man, Deadpool, Daredevil, Raven and Starfire...

I miss Space Jesus too. This new Superman feels like what would happen if you did a dark, gritty remake of Jesus with an AK-47. He just runs around shooting people full-auto in the chest and bombing structures while screaming about freedom.

I mean, I get that people want to see Superman unleash everything on something and go completely nuts on it, but what made those moments awesome was that it didn't happen all the fucking time. He didn't have to go and blow up half of metropolis all the time to save the day.

I guess if I haaaad to pick a favourite though, aside from Space Jesus... Martian Manhunter always connected with me. That painful loneliness he felt even as he tried to get along with others. Even among superheroes, he's something else, something different, an outsider on an internal level as much as external.

Then there's Lobo. Not really a hero, but, just fucking hilarious.

I like Spawn too. Yeah, he's edgier than the razors every emo kid cuts themselves to while listening to Three Days Grace, but there's just something so unabashedly great about it. He's the epitome of 90's edge. It's as much nostalgia as it is anything else that I enjoy him, a guilty pleasure if you will.

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
I am a Marvel girl! Although I like Batman, too.

I love Iron Man and Captain America and Thor and the Incredible Hulk and Black Widow... I don't hate the X men either. Storm and Mystique are my favourites, and ooh obviously I love Deadpool <3

Outside of Marvel? It'll always be either Midnighter or Tom Strong.

Within the big two? Good ol Cap or maybe Silver Surfer or Gladiator. Marvel cinematic universe? Still Cap, Ant-man second.

For DC I like the Flash. Barry Allen specifically. Or Kilowog.

Status
Not open for further replies.