Favorite cookie/biscuit

K

Kitti

Store-bought or home-made, if you had to pick just one (there are so many tasty ones), what's your favorite?​

I have a cookie I make for Christmas every year that is basically a rich chocolate cookie (brownie density) with a caramel rollo in the center. SO wicked good. Also love Chessmen and Brussels, from Pepperidge Farm.

I don't (unfortunately T.T) eat too many cookies anymore, but I do have two favs

oreo-clipart-logo-4.png

Oreas! and these Leclerc biscuits, the ones with milk chocolate on top. :D

plaque_lait.jpg

Once in a blue moon when I do buy them, I end up binge eating the whole box. ^_^'

Give me soft white macadamia nut cookies and I'll love you (well at least up until I eat them all).

There's a cookie from my Great Great Grandmother that's a secret from non family members. It's a sugar cookie sorta cookie. Also, gotta have homemade frosting on it. It's just so good! I can't describe it's taste really without revealing secrets but it's got a sort of bread texture on the inside and it's just so good.

Last edited:
this is where i shine

CHOCOLATE CHIP

Reactions: LunaValentine
White chocolate chip with raspberries. Unf. They sold it as a limited edition on the stations for a contest, I believe. I'm still hoping they will bring it back permanently.

I've never met anyone that made awesome homemade cookies.

So for store bought I love Chips-a-hoy Chocolate chip cookies, both chewy and regular.
I also LOVE the cookies from Subways. They're so good.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
They do somewhat! Obviously not the freshly baked feeling, but it's chewy on the inside and crispier outside :D

Reactions: Kitti
They do somewhat! Obviously not the freshly baked feeling, but it's chewy on the inside and crispier outside :D
That sounds yummy!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
That sounds yummy!
If you like the cookie, it's worth trying! Just watch out for the chips, they can be kinda burny right away :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Reina
My mom used to make these sugar cookies with frosting on top, those were my favorite.

im a looser i love oatmeal raisin

If it's store bought, I prefer those sugar cookies that are covered in frosting. I swear, I didn't think they'd be good but they're my new addiction!

If it's home made, chocolate chip of course! There's nothing like biting into a warm, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie.

T I M T A M S

Oreos. Hands down. Everytime.

God damn I don't know when the last time I actually had a cookie is. Or candy, snackfood in general...

I generally liked Chocolate Chip, homemade ones, practically fall apart and melt in your mouth. Been a few years since I made some though @.@

Homemade: raspberry thumbprint cookies

Store bought: sugar cookies, Samoas (the girl scout cookies)