Favorite cookie/biscuit

seconding the somoas girl scout cookie.

Outside that, chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.

There's also this cookie that some brand makes that has a brownie inside of it. Those too. Brilliant.

I think it might be the cookie that a few other people have mentioned too but for store-bought, those Lofthouse sugar cookies at the store must put like cocaine in them because they're so much better than a hyper-sugary store-bought cookie has any right to be.

For homemade, chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven are hard to beat.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Lemon cookies. The big poofy ones. And macarons. Hm, there seems to be a pattern in texture.

For the longest time it was Oatmeal Raisin, but now I'm in love the Chips Chewy Oatmeal and chocolate cookies xD Its terrible when I get them because they'll be gone before the days out most times.

Digestive biscuits. I loved them as a kid and still do. I'm not sure why I'm so fond of them.

And devouring helpless homemade gingerbread men with some milk is also a great way to spend your time.

Store bought: girl scout thin mints. They're even better if you leave them in the freezer!

Homemade: my friend once made Christmas cookies that used sour cream in the recipe, which sounds really gross but it made them soooo soft and tasty. Even days old they were still soft. I need that recipe.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine