Favorite Anime Openings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.Grayman ( All of them )

Nobunagun

Kekkai Sensen

Gugure! Kokkuri san

Reactions: Torsty
Darker Than Black

Soul Eater :D

Reactions: Kuno
Well damn, someone already mentioned Future Diary. I'll link a few I love that weren't mentioned so far.

(I highly recommend Psycho Pass by the way, that anime is pure genius.)

Favourite openings? well shit, I got a bunch.

I love the Jazziness of this opening, it's fucking great.

Quite possibly my fave opening if I'm honest.

An underrated anime with an underrated opening.

Never gonna stop loving Persona.

Tis a shame this series wasn't bigger, then again it had to live up to the Movie's lofty bar of quality.

I love pretty much all the Bleach openings, but this one to me is the best. Then again, this is my favorite anime so I'm heavily biased.

• Love
Reactions: Bubs
So I just started watching this, but I love the opening. I normally don't do sci-fi but Cyborg009 has always been a nostalgia giver soo yeah

Peach Girl & Bleach Opening 13 <3 Memories.
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Did not finish watching the show, but this opening to the second season(My Hero Academia) is great.

Other than NaNa and Evangelion (already posted here!), here is one I recently started to watch and like a lot: KanColle.

I don't much care for openings or endings in animes. But I like the Beyond the Boundary opening. And the ending for Kamissama Kiss has easily the sexiest song for an anime I've ever heard. Without it being trashy hentai.

Status
Not open for further replies.