Favorite Anime Openings

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you give me so many nostalgia feels with those OPs >:O
*eyes report button*

To be honest its really hard to pick/remember all my favorites considering how many animes I've watched.
Will post a few that come to mind, in no particular order:

Shingeki no Bahamut ( Season 1 and 2 )

Mob Psycho

Overlord ED ( Not an opening, but I like it better )

Last edited:
How dare you give me so many nostalgia feels with those OPs >:O
*eyes report button*

tenor.gif

Shikabane Hime OP. Putting it in spoilers to be on the safe side ^_^
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Ahh I like these two as well ^_^'

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

ONE PAAAAAANCH

ravioli ravioli don't lewd the dragon loli

MONSTA MONSTA MOMOMOMOMONSTA MUSUME
[nsfw you have been warned]

Yeah, nothing's ever going to beat this.

• Love
Reactions: foodforpigs
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tarieles
So hype, much win.

All of the Jojo openings are beautiful.

Classic

I just really like how it's put together.

I won't repeat these entries, but: FMA 2nd Op, Gangsta, One Punch Man, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (ALL OF THEM) are all amazing! \(^▽^)/ But... I do have a couple or five of my own favorites. In no particular order...
Head-nodding goodness~ (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

~(˘▽˘)~

O, MEIN FREUND! JETZT HEIR IST EIN SIEG~

Whoa, how'd that one get in here...
<.<
>.>
(⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Never seen the anime (LOL don't judge me) but this is by far and away my fave opening:

2nd fave: XTV opening. Can't find a version online which is weird. Here's the video OP with someone singing a pretty decent spanish cover.

Other good ones: Durarara / DRRR! , Psycho Pass, Outlaw Star,

And my favorite english anime opening:

This is actually not a good opening but[I take it back this is totally a great opening] it gets an honorable mention for being sort of ironically hilarious.
Possibly NSFW due to gore. [edit: Actualy it's def NSFW due to sex stuff that flashes by pretty quickly uhhh]
Context of anime if you haven't heard of Speed Grapher:[spoili] It's been a while since I watched it, but basically this photog/detective dude goes to a weird fetish club and gets kissed by some weird fetish queen lady which, from then on, gives his camera the power to blow shit up. Very mature anime that starts out really strong.[/spoili]
Have you heard of Speed Grapher? Are you thinking "Hey, this isn't the actual opening!" ?
You're probably thinking of this opening, which was made when the rights to "Girls on Film" couldn't be procured for some DVD releases. That's not the original opening though: Girls on Film is. =]

Also I kinda feel like people in here are just listing their fave anime or fave song but not actual good openings? /don'tkillme

Last edited:
Also I kinda feel like people in here are just listing their fave anime or fave song but not actual good openings? /don'tkillme
Actually, I was just posting Opening songs I liked... were, were we supposed to be basing this on the opening cinematic?

. . .

If that's the case, I still stand by what I posted. Drifters, Death Parade, Yuri on Ice, and (maybe...) Attack on Titan are all amazing animations. Code Geass... well, I like the music but I wouldn't place the animation on any type of special ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vardoger
Damn okay there's just way too many good ones. Like how can this I be limited to just 5 vids?! Well, anyways . . .

While I am familiar with the japanese version as well, I decided to post the english one because that is the one I grew up with. The original op synced up very well as the animation practically drawn to fit, but I have more fond memories of the english one :)
Along with this one
Oh aND ALL THESE AS WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.