Fate Grand Order - The Fragile World of Glass

Heads up, got a new job and ill be doing 58-60 hr/week for quite some time. Hopefully no more than a month (from previous experience I get real cranky after prolonged one day weekends with high stress shifts). Not saying I'm out but will be limited to posting Saturday only.

Will post after Crush (feel like Bailey and Leon have spent more time arguing than Sabrina's been there). I did need to ask for a bit of clarification on your last post though, Vance for what you meant with what Leon said.

The only thing I can see that may be hard to read is the fact that Leon, and Rider agreed they needed to go out into the city one way or another to find out info?

I'm still in this guys

Alright thanks for saying so.

Life happens. No worries. Truthfully, I was kinda worried though.

Are you still open to new people? If so, I would like to express my interest in joining.

Yeah but I must admit this roleplay has stagnated greatly but you're free to apply.

I can apply as either a servant or master, or both if needed. Whichever is more needed at the moment to help push the story along!

@Supremacy We've been playing both roles so far.

@VanceXentan maybe we might do with a restart if we get fresh blood? We're not all that far in and I have a better design for a master than what I imported with Bailey.

I can consider it but I am sick as of writing this hence the slow replies.

I'll have another post soon as I get back from work tomorrow!

Got it. Also an explanation on why I've been gone I got sick and genuinely forgot about this.

Last edited:
Class Name: Lancer

Appearance:
- Height: 5'10

762f3a17ceffea9e37e7038585d460e8.jpg
Nicknames: Commander of the Swiss Guard

Alignment: Lawful Balanced

Servant of:

Weapon(s): An Ornate Halberd

Wish: "To bear witness to the beauty of the Holy City of Rome once more."

Abilities:

Protection of the Faith A

Battle Continuation C (A)

Indomitable Steward A+
:
A skill that allows him to not waver or bend his knee to any foe before him. The last thing he is going to do is yield. To fight until his opponent falls or until he breathes his last breath, whichever comes first. This, however, makes him a rather stubborn servant to deal with.

Class Abilities:

Magic Resistance B

Base Parameters
:

Strength: C

Endurance: A (A++)

Agility: C

Magical Power: C

Good luck: E

Noble Phantasm: B

Noble Phantasms:

Name: The Last Stand of the Swiss Guard

Quote: "Oath-bound are we, Chosen Protectors of the Church, to stand until Our last!"

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Range: N/A

Description:

A recreation of his last moments in Rome while it was being raided. By declaring his oath to protect his Master, or another, he shows his unwavering determination to hold the line while the Pope fled to safety during the Sack of Rome in 1527. Regardless of whether the number of foes before him is one, in the tens, or tens of thousands, Lancer will not falter or fall easy against the opposition. If the person he has swore to protect is threatened, Lancer's Endurance increases as well as his Battle Continuation Skill.

The amount of magical energy spent using this Noble Phantasm is dependent on the damage he took during the duration. If it passes a certain threshold, even if he is victorious, the strain would be far too much for Lancer to remain alive, regardless of whether or not the wounds were fatal.

True Name: Caspar Röist

Class Name: Berserker

Appearance:
- Height: 7'11"
- Gaunt, pale, and sickly body
gwent_card__leshen_by_frostedflakes62_da89y8n-fullview.jpg

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Servant of:

Weapon(s): His claws

Wish: "To be freed from this curse."

Abilities:

Mimicry B-:
This skill allows Berserker to mimic the words he hears with eerie accuracy. Depending on the words he hears, he could use this to communicate at a basic level to others or draw in unfortunate prey closer.

Due to the skill's rank, he is unable to speak whole sentences even if he hears them. Mostly, it is just a single word or a string of a few at best.

Unnatural Endurance A:
There is little to nothing that is able to stop Berserker in its tracks for long, if at all. Berserker can endure an immense amount of punishment before it begins to slow him down. His stamina seems to have no end either, allowing Berserker to be relentless towards his prey. Although once it reaches a point where exhaustion would begin to take him, Berserker will merely sap energy from their Master instead to maintain the hunt.

Feast A+++:
Through the consumption of others, Berserker is able to regain magical energy and recover through this skill. Although, due to the high rank of this skill, a constant and festering hunger plagues the owner of this skill. No matter how much one would consume, the hunger will persist.

Class Abilities:

Madness Enchantment EX:
Madness brought upon by a corrupt spirit. Little of who the Wendigo was before turning remains. All that is left is a being of pure famine with an insatiable bloodlust for cannibalism. Berserker does not retain his ability to speak at all, only through his skill Mimicry is he able to communicate to some degree with others. Parameters are ranked-up except Luck which receives a reduction instead.

Base Parameters:

Strength: A

Endurance: A

Agility: A+

Magical Power: D

Good luck: E-

Noble Phantasm: B

Noble Phantasms:

Name: Curse of the Wendigo

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

Range: 1-500

Description:

The ever-gnawing desire to feast on others will forever haunt this beast of famine. The longer Berserker goes without feeding, the more feral and violent they become until they can no longer handle it. They will seek out their next victim and pursue them without mercy.

Once Berserker has acquired the scent of the next would-be victim, whether it be through blood or something containing one's scent, they'll beeline straight towards them; nothing short of death or a command spell would be able to stop Berserker once they started the hunt.

Name: Cursed Blood

Type: Anti-Unit

Range: 1-2

Description:
Even the blood of Berserker is steeped deep with his curse. If one would come into contact Berserker's blood, they would be inflicted with a temporary Madness Enchantment; slowly clouding one's mind and thoughts. The ranking starts at E and steadily increases with the amount of blood one is exposed to.

True Name: Wendigo

Name: William Alexander Osborn
Nicknames: Alex by those close to him
Master of:
Command Seal Location: Left hand
Origin: Precision
Appearance:
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 144lbs/65.3kg
74b4725ceca96939826a5409db04846b.jpg
Personality:
William is known to be rather carefree and a bit too trusting at times, but he makes up for that with his aptitude for Magecraft. His philosophy is that everyone should be given a chance at least once. This line of thinking has yet to fail him, allowing easy makings of friends and weeding out those he should keep an eye on after the first chance was given out.

Being one to take a more laid-back approach, he's quite fine receiving orders rather than giving them out. There are others out there better suited and experienced to take up that mantle. William is more than fine with staying within his comfort zone.

Biography:
There's few things in this world that encourages William enough to delve deeper into and invest his time in. Luckily for him and his family, one of those things happen to be Magecraft.

Being born in the heart England herself, London, William had a nice upbringing thanks to his loving parents. Although they weren't that well-known as magi, they had enough going for them to ensure an comfortable life.

From a young age, he spent his time nose deep in his studies. Learning what he can regarding Magecraft and its many implications kept pulling him further in. The amount of mysteries still present along with what has been discovered already always interested William. The desire to uncover what could be next always picked at his mind.

Being from a lesser known family started to hamper his studies however, and although he expected this with how important social status was in the world of magi, it quickly became difficult to continue his passion. Despite the restrictions, he continued to work hard to perfect his craft and understand more about the mysteries that captured his curiosity before. Eventually though, William has reached a point where his social status and hard work only took him so far. He reached a plateau in his life.

Whether it was through pure luck however, or someone was watching over him at the time, William was contacted and offered a choice. A chance at something greater. A chance off the plateau he has been stuck on. An offering to join an organization called Chaldea. To him, this was his only shot at reaching the next step he desperately grasped at for so long. Despite his best efforts, with no thanks to the sheer difference of skill between him and the competition he was up against, he only managed to make the second team, but for William that was more than enough.
-
Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: Fire and Wind Elements

Skills/Spells List:
- Flame Burst (2 time)
- Wind Strikes (3 times)
- Fire Manipulation (Continuous, but larger sizes of flames end being too straining to maintain for long)
- Wind Shield (3 times)
- Flare (1 times)

Amount of Magecraft Mana: B+

Apologies for taking long! Writer's block had a strong hold on me and work didn't make it easier, but I hope what I got together is at least acceptable. If there is any changes I must make, I promise I won't take as long correcting them as I did to make them in the first place!

I'm fine with playing either as Lancer or as Berserker by the way. Whichever one is more acceptable, I will gladly play as! I was just stuck between the two honestly and couldn't choose. If neither are acceptable then I will go back to the drawing board!

@Supremacy I'll allow the master, and the lancer. We can either ret-con you in or send you in as a sudden reinforcement.

Alright! Glad to hear! I will get starting reading up on what happened so far, but the sudden reinforcement idea would probably work best.

man that lancer makes me feel threaten