Fate Grand Order - The Fragile World of Glass

Fear is the path to the dark side Cush.

Yeah I'm still here. Bosses keep going between 5 and 6 day weeks.

I've been hashing out stuff in real life I'll take a look at the IC when I can but college work needs to be done soon for me.

i was joking about the new Lancer. lol

As it should, Vance

Ah. That's what I get for asking questions when tired.

I'll aim to get a post out by tomorrow if I can but I can't make promises.

So any speculations for Lostbelt 6? I hear it will be Proto-Arthurian Camelot. We already got Proto Merlin in arcade.

No clue I'm an NA player. My guess if it is that camelot it'll have a prototype mordred as the antagonist.

That would be interesting to see, especially how the character design might look

I'm NA server too. Only the 2nd LB is about is about to start.

Lost Belt 2 is already done. Skadi is released we're waiting on three which will be out december/january.

And I think it'll be closer to Nov/Dec if the event banners are any indicator. But I haven't checked when it dropped on JP in quite some time

I can't wait for the next LB. Been saving up my quartz for a servant from there so here's hoping it's Nov/Dec so more saving can be done

I'm na myself but i like to follow jp. I'm saving up for lostbelt 3 saint quarts wise. I'm hoping for one of the Lancer servants and two of the new Assassins coming. Lancer Qin, Assassin Yu and Assassin Li Shuwen since i failed to get lancer version. If anyone wants my friend code just ask. Got some good ones here and there Kiara.

I'm saving for Eresh after breaking bank for her last time to get np4 gil instead. He's now np5 after trying for Dantes once.