Fate Grand Order - The Fragile World of Glass

Well assuming that @Daedalus30185 @chaosheart13 @Cush Almighty I can make an OOC but I'd need all of them and there seems to be a lack of servants compared to masters specifically here so some of us would need to go with the double up rule.

Marie is perfectly fine.

I got a few double or even triple sets that should work.

That's awfully productive of you Daedalus good on you.

I mean servants for one master. Sorry. One of my friends was palling around with a slice of life version and I drew it from there.

Um, would Lancelot (saber) be considered too OP? He's a 4* but his stats are the C to A++ range. I know Sabers have naturally higher stats but I started wondering if it might be pushing the limit a bit.

I'm aiming for more lore based stuff from the main wiki not the fgo wiki. I've used Lancelot Saber before he'd be ok if you agreed to limit some of his abilities. He's about the very upper limit of what I may consider.

Saber (Fate/Grand Order - Lancelot)

So keep him at NP 1 and don't max out his 3 skills (lol). I was planning on forming an arts trio but none of them would really support each other skill wise (and many probably won't help cause of their own pasts). None of them hit five star.

My mistake I misunderstood your intentions. I'm only letting a person put one, or two servants on their character at a time. Three is a bit extreme unless there's an extreme lack of masters. There are only suppose to be several servants in Chaldea as it stands.

There is also no noble phantasms, or card types in this roleplay. We're playing purely on straight up fate lore not Grand Order mechanics.

Was making a joke on that one, but no problems. I can keep it to 2. Just need to decide which pair...

My mistake again Its hard to tell sarcasm online. My apologizes.

I'll be using an original servant if you don't mind. One of the unselected classes.

You can do as you like Cush you know the rules from last time.

@VanceXentan not an issue. Many miss it, especially with mine being low-tier sarcasm (not subtle, just low quality). Working on a profile for the master. Soon as I get that done, I'll PM you about the servant pair. I often pick them based off of who my masters are to be.

If lancer isn't taken I'll be using Shaka Zulu or shit the character gallery is gone. Making Khawlah won't be a problem. Not sure what I'll do at the moment.

@Shiki @Cush Almighty @chaosheart13 @Daedalus30185 I made the ooc

I'll swap out King Arthur from last roleplay with another servant. I was going to make a new character all together to replace Leon but I'm lazy at the moment. However if people want Proto-Arthur to stay in I have no issues with that.

Anyone else interesting in joining. It's good fun.

As of the moment the only people out of the four I wanted from the IC is you, and Daedalus. Haven't heard anything from anyone else.

She looks fine but you posted her in the interest check not the OOC.