Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
The world is a fragile place....for hundreds of thousands of years humanity as struggled through the ages to keep peace, and prosperity always falling back on war. Mages, heroes, and normal humans have struggled to reach out to grasp at fame, fortune, and prosperity. Fear of failure, of defeat, of destruction is always a constant thing. Something to be reminded of every time some single individual reaches out to grasp is the fact that things could go horribly wrong at any given moment. A single alteration, a single failure, a single deviation from the norm...it sends the world into a chaotic spiral, and a distortion is made upon an unsuspecting world. Mages are one of the more common reasons things go wrong.

Be it the Dead Apostles, or an overtly ambitious fellow with too much to gain, and not enough to lose the world tends to fall apart at the touch of fate's hand. Hatred, jealousy, justice, despair, honor, friendship, and other self destructive tendencies have been the cause of mages, and humans alike to fall, and break what should be set in stone. Guidelines, and history itself changing to suit the needs of the many, and the hopeless. Be it for good intentions, or for ill the time line of the world is easily disrupted...perhaps a young man wished for peace...perhaps they rescued a friend...or maybe they just wanted a bit more power...and everything went wrong.

This is Chaldea, The Organization for the Preservation of Human Order, Finis Chaldea is it's full name and we have been active for many years now in the Alps. For a time Chaldea held together the world as it stood for centuries. Perhaps correcting a small lapse in time here, or perhaps making sure the evil mages of the world were kept in check in present time. Regardless it seems that the world itself is rebelling against them at times. More frequently enemy magi have been showing up to check, and destroy Chaldea agents and bring doom upon the world. Many have been defeated. The enemy's true name is known. However distortions, and changes in time are becoming more frequent forcing the top team of Chaldea to summon servants in an attempt to stop it. This worked for a time...however the recent anomaly has caused an issue...a rift...the first team sent there is lost...dead more than likely. An attempt to stop the destruction of the world is now in the hands of the second team now allowed to summon their servants they prepare for the worst yet to come.

====

The posting requirements per post for this rp are one and a half paragraphs at minimum there is not max limit.

Players will be restricted to standard classes meaning no avengers, rulers, alter egos, or other such creatures.

Individual servants such as karna, gilgamesh, iskander, etc will not be allowed to keep things at a reasonable power base. If you have questions about a custom servant, or canon one you may ask it of me.

Players who do not post without notice before the end of the week will be assumed to have jumped ship without saying so and their characters removed from the story as the setting sees fit.

Players may play a servant, a master, or both. If there are no slots filled up before an OOC is up and you're left with just one character you may need to make a second.

Is this going to be a one servant per master or multiple servants for each master?

It depends on how many people we get if we need to, or if people want to I can consider letting people double up on servants per master. @Daedalus30185

Okay. Cause for more comedic purposes, a 2-3 servant system would be fun but lore wise, Fujimaru is only able to do so due to being a living mana reserve. Can we do characters who ARE established as servants but not ones who have assigned stats/NPs such as Thor, Sun Wukong and so on?

I'm not too worried about strictly going by lore though it will be enforced if need be as I don't want to deviate too far and make it unrecognizable as fate. Fate has always had a weird, and complicated magic system. I believe thor, and Wukong would be too strong for this rp all things considered the former is a god, and the other being a legendary class warrior on the tier of guys like Guan Yu in chinese myth. But you can take servants who aren't given stats, and or skills and make them into a character as you see fit. Such as a standard Mordred Berserker, or okita assassin.

I was aiming for them as a reference mostly but thank you, that does answer my question well. I'm in. Let me know when we're starting and I'll build a master profile.

I'm aiming for at least four people but I can try to make a duo group with myself, and up to two other people for the minimum.

I'll play. Last time was cool.

Alright welcome back Cush. I hope I can perform better this time.

Oh dude I want in. I already have a Master in mind. A Servant...hm...would Charlemagne be allowed? He's from Fate/Extella Link

Isn't Char dumb powerful?

Isn't Char dumb powerful?

...Actually, I have no idea. I didn't think his abilities themselves were too powerful? The only groundbreaking one was his Noble Phantasm Charles Patricius since it can make like...a floating infinite fortress. Honestly if I played him I can scrap that one. We don't need the fortress. XD And honestly I have played Fate/Extella Link and did research him for one rp, so I do know what he's like a bit! Wikis are your friend.

@chaosheart13 I'm going to say no in this case. I'm not entirely sure how powerful his sword actually is, and even if we drop his floating fortress he would still have ridiculously high stat parameters. His lowest being C but every other being B or above. And he can apparently use all of the other paladin's blades in one phantasm attack? To give you an idea he scales to Proto Arthur who's lowest stat is D in luck and C in NP which only scales to EX under certain circumstances.

@chaosheart13 I'm going to say no in this case. I'm not entirely sure how powerful his sword actually is, and even if we drop his floating fortress he would still have ridiculously high stat parameters. His lowest being C but every other being B or above. And he can apparently use all of the other paladin's blades in one phantasm attack? To give you an idea he scales to Proto Arthur who's lowest stat is D in luck and C in NP which only scales to EX under certain circumstances.
Understood! I'll think of another Servant to use then!

If you'd like some help feel free to ask. I'm here to help.

I was think Char could easily hold his own with Fate Stay Night Berserker

Probably but its doubtful if he could actually beat him all the way through his multiple lives. Also for a moment I thought you meant char aznable.

Ooh, an FGO RP? Mind if I join? I'd like to bring back Angela if you'll have her.

@Shiki Chaldea is ultimately a different faction than the church she'd need to be altered somewhat to fit in but I'd be ok with her if you're fine with making her fit in more with the clocktower style mages than the church. I only glimpsed over her, and she'd need her Cs altered to fit the one given in this rp.

@Shiki Chaldea is ultimately a different faction than the church she'd need to be altered somewhat to fit in but I'd be ok with her if you're fine with making her fit in more with the clocktower style mages than the church. I only glimpsed over her, and she'd need her Cs altered to fit the one given in this rp.
Yeah, I planned to do as much, I just wanted to check if her general setup was fine.