Fate/Darkened Moon - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Rider just sounds like the best class for Don Quixote, since it allows the inclusion of his horse, he could probably go Saber or Lancer as well.

Alright I'll switch to Raikou. She may be a bit waifu'ized but that's her thing in F/go. @Ailucia Just tell me when you want me to look over Rider, and his master.

Are you sure @VanceXentan ? I haven't laid excess groundwork on the Saber sheet so I could still swap out since I know you wanted it as a second choice.

Are you sure @VanceXentan ? I haven't laid excess groundwork on the Saber sheet so I could still swap out since I know you wanted it as a second choice.
There's another version of this rp that I'm doing on roleplaying guild where I've been slotted into the role of Saber Lancelot. I can do that here if people want him, or Mordred, or even Saber Raikou. I can do Saber if you all want me to but i feel people are sick of seeing me in that role as I've been Sabers Jeanne, Mordred, and so on for a number of rp's.

Okay, I figured I'd offer what with it being talked about as an important role.

Well it is. I'd take it myself but I feel obligated to give that role to someone else as I myself have taken it a lot of times. Just be aware enemy Saber is not pulling any punches he is fucking strong. Hence why I was bringing in Godfrey, and switched to Raikou just in case.

This jontron moment will probably roughly describe what I believe will be Leon's initial reaction after he understands just what Raikou shows what her 'thing' is.

Edit: stayed up till three in the morning...paid off....Ironically pulled Raikou with my one, and only multi....Not sure what to say about that other than fuck yes.

Last edited:
This jontron moment will probably roughly describe what I believe will be Leon's initial reaction after he understands just what Raikou shows what her 'thing' is.
Oh boy. With Caster Tamamo, the team will have a whole bucket of weird Master-Servant relationships.

Okay so I've decided to switch over to Lancer since I realized my build for Yamato Takeru wasn't as tanky as VanceXentan likely would have preferred, and our diversity quota wasn't being filled with three Japanese heroes.

I do hope you all like Romans.

Romans are cool. Pretty solid heroes personally i would've tried a byzantine hero though.

Its all up to how you all want to play I'm choosing to do it as my own set