Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical

The year is 2015 the next holy grail war was about to start once more with the church, and mage association preparing to take on new masters, and heroic spirits they were naively blinded by the fact that there were still people out there who were willing to exploit the grail. Many years have past since the Fuyuki Grail War, and with the loss of the greater grail more smaller grail wars had been propping up all over. A small faction in Poland known as the Grey Family have summoned several servants in violation of the Grail War's rules. It's intent is unknown but the Grey Family were known as mage supremacists, and it is speculated they wish to use the servants, and the grail in order to win over the world to their way of thinking. They have held fast in a castle forming battle strategies as the mage association prepares itself to deal with the threat.

Scouts sent to deal with threat were met with swift brutal retaliation and as such the only way to deal with this threat is to summon more servants to combat the 'Red' Faction. Met with fierce resistance initially the mages association has finally come to a conclusion that the threat in question must be dealt with. As such they had sent calls to several different magi be it allies of the Association, or mercenaries. The church has also proclaimed it's support for the Mage Associations 'Black' Faction as the brutality of Red has proven both disgusting, and an insult to the rules of the grail war. Hoping to wipe out the enemy faction the mages are gathering in London to summon their servants. The clocktower seeks to assist the mages in their attempts at destroying Red Faction before they arrive in Poland in order to defeat enemy summoners. Ruler has said to have already arrived in Poland to await what is to happen. Today the mages that have agreed to assist the Church, and the Mage Association have gathered today in the Clocktower to begin the operation to take down the family Grey.

===
Rules:
1. All Standard Roleplay Rules Apply. Power Playing, God Modding, and other assorted non-sense is not allowed.
2. No over powered servants. Demi-Gods, and servants such as Gilgamesh, Beserker Hercules, and folks of that nature are not allowed. I can't have unkillable servants that make everyone else pale in comparison. Ask before you pick a servant, and I'll help you with them if need be.
3. I must approve of your characters personally before allowing them into the roleplay. Characters not approved do not get noticed in the IC. Post characters in the OOC before approval.
4. PVP is allowed however BOTH parties must agree to the battle. However we're on the same team I'm not sure why'd you want to maim each other.
5. Everyone starts with three command seals.
6. 2-3 Noble Phantasm limit on Servants whom are not canon. This is to prevent power playing, and shenanigans. I may be considerate of three if the servant warrants it. Remember in the show at least the noble phantasm is suppose to be a defining aspect of the legend of the servant.
7. I reserve the right as gm to reject characters for any basis. Be it for personal conduct, or roleplay reasons.

====

Servants current active to Servants:
Servant
Saber: None
Archer: Reserved
Lancer: None
Rider: None
Caster: Reserved
Assassin: Reserved
Berserker: None

=====

Character List:
Leon Winchester - VanceXentan
====

NPC List:
Director Lord Orson Archibald ll
====

Character Sheets:

Magi Sheet:

Name:
Nicknames:
Master of:
Command Seal Location:
Origin: Magecraft
Appearance:
-
Personality:

Biography:

-

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: (what type of abilities do you study specifically see above magecraft link)

Skills/Spells List: (Please include how many times you can cast specific spells)

Amount of Magecraft Mana: (A-E) (A being top tier mages like Rin, and Kayneth. E tier being Shirou, and Shinji. D-C is average)

Other: (for anything that I may have missed)
=======
Servant Character sheet:
Servant

Class Name:

Nicknames:

Alignment:

Servant of:

Weapon(s):

Wish:

Abilities:

Skill

Skills (Custom ones are allowed if character is different class from canon, or custom Rate A-E):

Class Abilities:

Base Parameters:
(Rate them A-E. Normal Human (or humans that actually existed) Servants will rarely have certain attributes above C unless their history, or tales depict them of being able to use one of them very handily)
Strength: (筋力, Kinryoku?): Bodily might in terms of power.
Endurance: (耐久, Taikyū?): How much damage one can withstand.
Agility: (敏捷, Binshō?): Quickness and speed of reaction.
Magical Power: (魔力, Maryoku?): How much magical energy can be handled.
Good luck: (幸運, Kōun?): The quality of one's luck.
Noble Phantasm: (宝具, Hōgu?): The strength of the Noble Phantasm one owns. While the ranking will often match their strongest Noble Phantasm, it will sometimes only reflect a secondary Noble Phantasm, or display a ranking higher or lower than their available wares.

Noble Phantasms: (Noble Phantasm)
Name:
Quote:
Type:
Range:
Description:

True Name: (can be put in hider for those who don't wish to show it to others, and you should link a bio if available)

Appearance:

Leon Winchester
Name: Leon Winchester
Nicknames: "The Black Hand Magus"
Master of: Berserker
Command Seal Location: Right Hand
Wish: "To become the strongest magus he can possibly be."
Origin: Calm
Appearance:
PhantomRequiemforthePhantom14.jpg

-
Personality:
Respectful and honest Leon was raised to be a gentlemen by his parents. He always keeps it in mind to treat people fairly regardless of gender, or age. He doesn't tend to look down on people but he does occasionally feel the need to look down on certain people who he feels do not deserve respect. Contrary to this however he is very much an elitist mage and feels that people who look down on him as a magus, or to those can't properly control their magic are beneath him in this regard. He views talent, and hard work is better than prestige or glory. Though he seeks to be the best magus he could possibly be he doesn't intend to get there through ill gotten means however he believe the holy grail is his chance to increase the chances of him making breakthroughs in his skill even if it means using it as a crutch.

He intends to look on any partner he receives in the grail war as a partner and as Master he takes great pride in his servant. Though he understands a servant's attitude will determine what is going to happen when summoned it comes down to their convictions that will allow him to act on to stop them if they get out of control. He is willing to use command seals if he needs to in order to make sure berserker doesn't make a mistake she will regret. He has full trust in his allies, and his servant is no different in this regard. Leon will fight with Berserker until he is no longer able to do so himself though he intends to let Berserker do most of the work as to maximize their shared mana pools. While not a coward Leon is willing to back away from a fight if it means he can win a future one.

Biography:

Born in a rural town in the Midwest of America he was the son of a well known magus duo whose families hail from Ireland, and Scotland. His parents were teachers, and instructors of magical arts and worked for the Mage Association's American branch. His parents had great hopes for him, and knew he would be a strong mage someday if they instructed him properly. Though his grand father (mother's side) disliked the idea of forcing on him his parents' highly disturbing fondness for exploring Magecraft he was none the less forced to agree that his parents had the right to raise their child as they saw fit.

Growing up around magi scholars would be both a boon, and a disadvantage for young Leon whom would grow up with some social issues. He would be so used to magic that his parents would have to put spells on him when he was around normal humans to temporarily prevent him from using magic even accidentally. He also knew better than to talk about magic to others and lacking very few other hobbies Leon would make very few friends with normal people. He would also need to work on both normal school curriculum alongside his Magi training that his parents put him through since he was able to comprehend basic level spells. Despite this his parents did indeed very much care for their child, and wanted him to reach his full potential so that one day he could become a strong magus.

He would continue to have very few friends into his teenage years where his father, and grand father would both personally start to teach him their own specialized magical forms. His father was a masterful wind mage, and his grand father knew water magics as well as anyone. He had shown an affinity for both early on in his life and he appreciated his father pushing and leaning on him more than his grand father otherwise he may have never discovered his limits and how to stay within them. He had high ambitions of one day perhaps running his own guild within the magical community, and one of his friends, Gabriel Mackindley, would prove to be a worthy rival as he pushed on Leon to keep himself on his toes. He cherished what few close friends he had, and was grateful for them. Within time he started to develop a certain reputation within his circle of magicians, and even some others as 'The Black Hand Magus' after beating many opponents in a dueling arena while wearing his signature black glove on his left hand. It was not anything he had expected and he only wore the glove because it was a gift from his grand mother whom was also a duelist in her time.

Before he really knew it he was growing into a young adult, and his skills with magic were becoming stronger with each fight as he figured out new ways to use them. Though he was worried he was going to hit his limit soon enough. He continued to work as an recreational mage learning from his father, and others until one day he was approached by the Mage Association. Due to his father's talents, and his grand father's reputation he was considered as a second to his father who they approached first. His father rejected the call to the Holy Grail War believing politics in the matter would fall down on his school. His mother also rejected as she believed that the war was just another mage political struggle more than one that would settle the fate of the world. Thankfully for the mage association young Leon told him he would take up the call. His father encouraged him to refuse but Leon figured if the world could possibly be altered by someone who gains control of the Holy Grail he would take up the call. Of course he himself knew little of the event as his father did not care for such matters but he figured it was best that he learn all he could on the way to the clocktower. With his grand father's blessings and the gift of a old sword sheath from Japan to use as a catalyst he was sent on his way to a new world he was unsure about.

-

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: Water, and Air Elements

Skills/Spells List:

Wind Current Change - 4 Times
Powerful Gust - 4 Times
Concussive Bullet - 5 Times
Water Shield - 3 Times
Freeze Water - 3 Times
Hands of Water (ability to conjure hands from water sources) - 2
Liquid Manipulation - 3 Times

Amount of Magecraft Mana: B-

====

Class Name: Berserker

Nicknames: Minamoto no Raikou
Ushi-Gozen

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Servant of: Leon Winchester

Weapon(s): A Sword (Doujigiri Yasutsuna)

Wish: "To keep my dear master safe."

Abilities:
Eternal Arms Mastership
A+
Mana Burst (Lightning)
A
Mystery Slayer
A

Skills:

Mad Enhancement
EX
Riding
A+
Magic Resistance
D
Divinity
C

Class Abilities:

Mad Enhancement
EX
Riding
A+
Magic Resistance
D
Divinity
C

Base Parameters:

Strength: A
Endurance: B
Agility: D
Magical Power: A
Luck: C.
Noble Phantasm: A+

Noble Phantasms:
Name: Ox-King Storm Call - The Inescapable Net of Heaven
Quote:
"If you command it so… I, Raikou, shall become an Oni."
"Come to me, my loyal subjects, my limbs, my arms and armor… the Four Heavenly Kings themselves are as before you. Begin…!"
"Ox-King Storm Call - The Inescapable Net of Heaven!"

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: N/A
Description: Ox-King Storm Call - The Inescapable Net of Heaven

True Name: Berserker (Fate/Grand Order - Raikou)

Appearance:
latest

Last edited:
Coming along well. Just trying to think of a good backstory.

AGH! I lost my progress

Its fine Minerva I'm not sure if the others are coming along. Crow hasn't shown up, and I think Chrono decided to no-show after I corrected him on Saber vs. Archer classifications.

Mad heavy WIP incoming

Character Sheets:

Magi Sheet:

Name:

Nicknames:
Master of:
Command Seal Location:
Origin: Magecraft
Appearance:
-
Personality:

Biography:

-

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: (what type of abilities do you study specifically see above magecraft link)

Skills/Spells List: (Please include how many times you can cast specific spells)

Amount of Magecraft Mana: (A-E) (A being top tier mages like Rin, and Kayneth. E tier being Shirou, and Shinji. D-C is average)

Other: (for anything that I may have missed)
=======
Servant Character sheet:
Servant

Class Name: Assassin

Nicknames:

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Servant of:

Weapon(s):

Wish: It has many a greatest wish, due to its nature.

Abilities:

Skill

Skills (Custom ones are allowed if character is different class from canon, or custom Rate A-E):

Class Abilities:
Presence Concealment - A

Base Parameters:
(Rate them A-E. Normal Human (or humans that actually existed) Servants will rarely have certain attributes above C unless their history, or tales depict them of being able to use one of them very handily)
Strength: (筋力, Kinryoku?): Bodily might in terms of power.
Endurance: (耐久, Taikyū?): How much damage one can withstand.
Agility: (敏捷, Binshō?): Quickness and speed of reaction.
Magical Power: (魔力, Maryoku?): How much magical energy can be handled.
Good luck: (幸運, Kōun?): The quality of one's luck.
Noble Phantasm: (宝具, Hōgu?): The strength of the Noble Phantasm one owns. While the ranking will often match their strongest Noble Phantasm, it will sometimes only reflect a secondary Noble Phantasm, or display a ranking higher or lower than their available wares.

Name:
Quote:
Type:
Range:
Description:

True Name: (can be put in hider for those who don't wish to show it to others, and you should link a bio if available)

Appearance: Assassin merges with its Master upon being summoned, and by all technicality, has no known default form.

Wasn't sure if I should post it here or in the interest check, but I am interested in joining this RP. I do have two questions though, would an in-universe written character like Don Quixote be fine in the same way as Nursery Rhyme is? Also, what would you say is the posting length you are looking for?

Posting here to express interest as well. I think I'm gonna write up a Saber (probably Yamato Takeru) and a Master (from Atlas Academy), but I'm flexible enough/have ideas for Lancer or Archer if Saber is taken and will probably apply as Church if someone already has Atlas in mind. I would also like to know what the post standard you want is.

Wasn't sure if I should post it here or in the interest check, but I am interested in joining this RP. I do have two questions though, would an in-universe written character like Don Quixote be fine in the same way as Nursery Rhyme is? Also, what would you say is the posting length you are looking for?
I suppose but normally the grail just takes a person who fits the legend the best, I.E Sasaki Kojiro and Robin Hood, and puts them into the spot with their skills. If you want a nursery rhyme you're free to try. As for posting requirements i'd like a paragraph, and a half at least per post.

Posting here to express interest as well. I think I'm gonna write up a Saber (probably Yamato Takeru) and a Master (from Atlas Academy), but I'm flexible enough/have ideas for Lancer or Archer if Saber is taken and will probably apply as Church if someone already has Atlas in mind. I would also like to know what the post standard you want is.

Saber, and Lancer aren't take. There was one guy who showed interest in archer but I think he dropped off. Since Yamato isn't canon I'll wait until I see what you have until I show up but i feel I must tell you Saber is a very important position they are considered the top class, and they are the tank of the team in most cases I.E Mordred.

@Crow please make assassin, and your master two separate people please. I'm willing to let up on the master's requirements length wise if it means assassin is also done. Demi-servants are complicated, and if you make a mistake in combat (I'm lenient about this this isn't dark souls) I'm essentially killing off both your characters.

My character sheet is coming out as "Kiritsugu meets Agent Mulder" and I'm not sure if that's what I really want.

Just to show continued interest, just posting what I have in mind right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magi Sheet:

Name: Xiao Xiuying
Nicknames: Xiao the Firestar, Building Calamity
Master of: Rider
Command Seal Location: Upper Chest
Origin: Gluttony
Appearance:
-
Personality: Rash and unlady-like, she is one who doesn't think twice about speaking her mind. This is because she doesn't see the point in hiding what she truly thinks, and that people who don't know their place should quickly learn it. That said, if she thinks people are trying their best, she won't be upset even if it ends in a failure. Because of the temple she was raised and trained in valuing the best of their skills (as long as they were a male) rather than their bloodline, she finds the elitism of the Western mages to be a silly and worthless effort.

Personally, she thinks the servant given to her by the grail has to be some cruel joke. She has an intense dislike of the notion of having to work with such a Chivalric person, doubly so that it is a man. Xiuying often butts heads with her servant, and swears that Rider only hears her half of the time when it's convenient, and makes up the rest to being something positive.

Biography:

-

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: Taiji [Fire - Water - Wood Proficiency]

Skills/Spells List:

Amount of Magecraft Mana: B+
Other: Apparently there are rumors about her being the bane of buildings during fights, usually said buildings finding themselves being set on fire or the supports being frozen to the point of breaking. She denies all of these accusations though as there is no proof, or says "If it truly was me, there wouldn't be a building left.
=======
Servant Character sheet:
Servant

Class Name: Rider

Nicknames: The Ingenious Nobleman

Alignment: Lawful Good

Servant of:

Weapon(s): Lance

Wish: Akin to any true knight, Rider's wish is none other than to achieve the holy grail.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (D) - Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Riding (C) - The expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Due to a lack of training, most vehicles can be handled with only average skill. However, he cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races or more complex vehicles.

Charisma (E-) - Natural talent to command an army. At this rank, he is charming but completely untrustworthy, and may only be able to convince a few foolish individuals to follow him into battle.

Personal Skills:

Self Suggestion (A+)- A form of hypnotic suggestion warding off mental interference. In Rider's case, it derives from the chivalric convictions, the image of "himself as an ideal knight" which he holds deep in his heart. At this rank, it has a bonus effect where in orders issued by oneself become similar to Command Seals, forcing the body beyond its normal limits. But at higher ranks, the way one sees the world is irreconcilably different from others so mutual dialogue becomes difficult...

Mental Pollution (C)- Rider may carelessly declare his True Name, or occasionally attack inanimate objects he believes are a threat. A kind of extreme curse. This skill also serves as "Instinct." During battle one is able to, to some extent, feel the optimal course of action.

Knowledge Of Chivalric Lore (A++)- As someone who obsessed over the lore of heroes and legends in life, his knowledge of these subjects is near unrivaled. At this rank, he is capable of learning the identity of a servant from even the smallest of clues so long as they have a basis in chivalric legend.

Class Abilities:

Base Parameters:
Strength- D
Agility- D+
Endurance- D
Magical Power- E
Luck- D
NP- A

Name: Rocinante- The Greatest Yesterday Comes Tomorrow
Quote: "A name, to his thinking, lofty, sonorous, and significant of his condition as a hack before he became what he now was, the first and foremost of all the hacks in the world."
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Description: An awkward horse past it's prime and beyond it's capabilities, it serves as the perfect double to the servant known as Don Quixote. Why one would ever take such a horse to battle is truly beyond the thought of anyone but it's rider. Yet... it always seems to do be able to it's job, and there can be a rude awakening for any who underestimate it while it does it's duty as being the horse belonging to such a famous knight. Whenever Rider receives and increase in his stat parameters for any reason, Rocinante in turn becomes much stronger as well, a horse just a delusional as it's master.

Name: Giant Slayer - Delusional Mind Of The Knight-Errant
Quote: "Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them. With their spoils we shall begin to be rich for this is a righteous war and the removal of so foul a brood from off the face of the earth is a service God will bless."
Type: Anti-Fortress
Range: 1-40~
Description: A phantasm that represents the most famous aspect of his legend, this phantasm allows his weapons to strike at buildings and damage them as though they were much smaller and much more vulnerable targets, as well as granting him greater ability to challenge large foes. Of course, such an ability loses it's strength the closer he is to the target, as he is able to perceive what it is he is truly fighting.

Name: Dulcinea - Tilting the Balance of All Things
Quote:
Type: Anti-Unit
Range: 1
Description: Representing the madness and chivalry that infected Don Quixote's entire world view, Dulcinea allows Rider to force his own perceptions of the world on anyone he engages in combat with. When Rider recognizes an enemy as his opponent, his concept of honorable battle equalizes his attributes with that of his opponent, plundering the strength of his opponent until they are as weak as he is in all attributes. Because the effect is instantaneous, his enemy typically does not recognize the effect on their own body, only perceiving Rider as their equal in skill and power.

Activation of this Noble Phantasm is automatic, enforcing his perception upon the opponent the moment he recognizes them as an opponent, but the effect is limited by Rider's personal chivalric code. For example, because he is unable to regard a fleeing opponent as his enemy, disengaging from battle cancels the effect. Furthermore, he believes that relying on others to help him fight his battles is dishonorable, so invocation of this Noble Phantasm is negated if Rider receives any outside assistance whatsoever. Because the power is triggered by recognition, Rider must be aware of his opponent in order for this Noble Phantasm to apply, rendering him particularly vulnerable to sneak attacks and deception.

True Name: Don Quixote de la Mancha (Alonso Quixano)

Appearance: Being the self deluded man that he was, his appearance was morphed by entering the throne of heroes, turning to a more idealized version that he always wanted to be.

76f6a8dd07aae3b9f5c1b3fc010f5617.jpg

Last edited:
VanceXentan already wrote a profile for our Rider @Ailucia

I'll probably prepare a Lancer and a Saber sheet just in case Yamato Takeru falls through @VanceXentan . Don't think I'll be touching Archer now that I know someone wants it.

Oh well shoot, I looked over to the reservation slots and saw "None". I could work it into a lancer or berserker most likely, but a berserker Don Quixote sounds like I'd be losing most of the charm of him.

Oh well shoot, I looked over to the reservation slots and saw "None". I could work it into a lancer or berserker most likely, but a berserker Don Quixote sounds like I'd be losing most of the charm of him.
I feel like Lancer's the best choice of those two. Berserker could work, but that's usually for people who did things in a blind, violent rage, with exceptions like Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Nightingale.

But, I'm not the GM.

Given that legend of Godfrey de Bouillon shooting an arrow at three eagles and hitting all of them, and that feat supposedly being a sign from God that he would conquer Jerusalem, maybe Godfrey could be moved to Archer and then Ailucia could write up Rider?

Or I could just vacate Saber since I know the GM had plans for either Rider or Saber, and then make something else. I won't be too torn up if that happens and I have to write Lancer ^^;

Otherwise, as stated before, Ailucia could move to Lancer or Berserker or think of another hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose rider to back up him being a leader I'm not sure how exactly I'd fit in a archer phantasm for godfrey I can swap out to berserker for raikou or I could go to saber if you really want the rider spot

I'm also willing to give up Caster, just in case.