Fate/Atlas (A Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*rolls around while waiting for the Master-Servant assignments*

Btw, Fubuki brought up the topic of summoning catalysts earlier. What would your servants' catalyst be?

For my Assassin, it would be a torn embroidered handkerchief. It was Li Mo Chou's gift to Lu Zhanyuan and the only thing that could stop him from killing Zhanyuan's daughter and niece
niece.

None. Just a matching compatibility or perhaps random chance would summon Archer.

I think Masters are supposed to like introduction posts and then get the assignments later on, so it's not everyone insta-summoning without introing the Masters/what they're doing etc.

Preserved page from one of Numa's sacred books.

Yes the masters are suppose to post now as well as the leftover servant from the previous war.

So we masters can post again if we want to? So do we get assigned a servant after or before summoning? And when can we do the summoning ritual?

Oh, the rp is up.
Sorry.
Hadn't noticed, I'll have a post up in a bit.

If you have already posted, there is no need to post again.

Just watched the latest F/SN episode.

Dat Gae Bolg and Rho Aias though.

Yeah, I think there should be clearer instructions on what we are supposed to do right now.
Personally, I'm confused as what is supposed to be happening with all the Masters and when the assignments are going to be made, and when summoning is supposed to happen.

If you are a master, you are arriving at town now and are getting ready to do your summoning but your not starting it yet. Servants do nothing unless your Semiramis, in which case you can do whatever you want.

I'm just waiting. Is the Servant-Master pairing going to be random?