Fatale, Femme: An Epic Action Rp with ALL FEMALE MERCENARIES! Interest, CS, OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
Hello all! So this is an interest check for ANYONE interested in playing a character a part of an elite, lethal, all female mercenary squad under commissoin of no one. As sexy as they are deadly, these chicks pack more than lipstick in their purses. The central plot for how they all come together is as follows:

-When America's Navy SEALs are wiped out trying to penetrate the island lair of a deadly despot who has captured one of the world's top nuclear scientists, it becomes clear that there is no such thing as the right man for the job and that this is a mission so impossible that only women can handle it. The only way in: some of the world's deadliest female operatives must pose as high-class call-girls shipped in by private plane to satisfy a dictator – and instead save the scientist and the day. \

So, with that being said I believe in real, fleshed out characters. You may reserve and choose from one of the following expertises below. No godmodding (has killed 1,000 men alone with no weapons) and if anyone is interested in this epic, extremely action oriented rp please respond! ^_^

EXPERTISES:

-Recon(Taken)
recon.jpg

-Stealth
Stealth.jpg

-Blades/CQB
blades.jpg

-Guns/Artillery
guns.jpg

-Demolitions
explosives.jpg

-Marksman/Sniper
Marksman.png

-Vehicles
vehicles.jpg

-Tech/Cyber
tech.jpg

I'll reserve the cyber expertise. c;

One thing I forgot to mention is I'd prefer frequent postings. They don't have to be a lot, but no one liners.

Well every character is just as important so if someone drops out or becomes void then it'll mess the entire rp up so I'm posting to let everyone know :)

So we have recon, marksman and tech so far... five remaining!

Name: Sarliah Destiny Samson aka "Oracle"
Blood Type: O+
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Orange
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 137 lbs

Agency/Group: CIA
Expertise: Recon (Intelligence)

Traits(5): Strong-Willed/Adaptable/Resourceful/Witty/Intelligent
Flaws(5): Stubborn/Melodramatic/Sensitive/Wild/Domineering

-Appearance-
Kara1.jpg

Bio:
Sarliah Samson graduated from [redacted] high school at the top 10% of her class. She was recruited out of the government at 18 for her apt knowledge in psychology and behavior. After taking mandatory psych evaluations, fitness tests, IQ tests, and performance field tests it was discovered that her overall score placed in the top 10% of all applicants ever tested across all military and federal branches. She tested with an IQ of 159, the 11th highest in history. She has peak human conditoning with her Reflexive Index Skills at 99.6%. Her shooting scroes marked in the top 20% of all branches, great but not phenomenal. Her analytical skills are unprecedented, and she fronted as a college student at the University of Virginia graduating with degrees in Psychology and Physics. She recieved her first job in the field at 19, and since then has been off the grid as her personal identity and history has been wiped. She goes by the codename Oracle and has excelled as one of the most prominent assests in the field, as well as one of the youngest. An all around lethal weapon, her words only come as strong as her deadly strikes, capable of speaking 10 languages and practices Krav Maga from an Israeli asset [redacted], making her a perfect operational machine for all encounters.

Name: Joanna (Jo) Bernard

Blood Type: O+

Hair Color: Greyish-brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 140 lbs

Agency/Group: USAF (United States Air Force)

Expertise: Vehicle

Traits: Intelligent/Level-headed/Straightforward/Realistic/Observant

Flaws: Sarcastic/Blunt/Dishonest/Skeptical/Glutton

-Appearance-
1305763146-music-cute-headphones-girl-anime-girl-anime-wallpaper.jpg

Bio:
Officer Joanne Bernard graduated high school with high marks in math and physics. She entered a nine-week officer training program shortly after to become an officer. After completing the training successfully, Bernard was one of eight out of the thirty-four who passed the selection process to become an Air Liaision Officer. Throughout the process, Bernard had shown high aptitude for learning, resourcefulness, leadership, spatial awareness and coordination. She's known for staying cool under pressure and had been deployed for a number of missions around the world. She is currently in her eighth year in the Air Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
Done~!

I hope I did everything right. ^^;
I couldn't find a badass pic for her, ah well

I hope this is okay :), sorry, I couldn't find a better picture

Name: Kimiko (Kim) Young
Blood Type: A+
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 135 lbs

Agency/Group: NGA (National Security Agency)
Expertise: Blades/CQB

Traits(5): honest/patient/ambitious/practical/focused
Flaws(5): arrogant/stubborn/competitive/cold attitude/sadistic

-Appearance-
kara%20no%20kyoukai%20katana%20ryougi%20shiki%20japanese%20clothes%20anime%20girls%20swords%201414x1000%20wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_30.jpg

Bio:
Kimiko Young is half-japanese, and was raised in Japan. Raised in a dignified family almost like a son, she's well familiar with kendo and other martial arts. She moved to America as soon as she could and easily acquired citizenship and was recruited to NGA due to her intelligence. She has a sort of knife obsession, and is never seen without one or two. Kimiko kept practicing kendo even in America and has won many championships. She also tried fencing, but prefers Japanese katanas over western two-edged swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.