Fatale, Femme: An Epic Action Rp with ALL FEMALE MERCENARIES! Interest, CS, OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think we're just going to have to start soon....and if no one joins we'll fill in the character slots manually 0.o

Reactions: Adira
So who's opening post is next?

Reactions: ch0sen1
By the way, @Adira , New York's time is about three hours ahead of Seattle Time. Then Seattle's behind Sri Lanka by about twelve hours and thirty minutes, so that's why it's so early in the morning for me and you X_X

SOrry! I'll edit, just not entirely sure about military time!

@ch0sen1

Since Joanne's in the Air Force, I was wondering if it would make sense for her to join the other girls as an Air Force officer rather than a mercenary? Like if she was given a mission to aid them since the American Navy is involved...

That can work, and then maybe she realizes that the team was too bad ass to leave?

This sounds like so much fun! I'm sorry I missed it!

Mosaic said:
Since Joanne's in the Air Force, I was wondering if it would make sense for her to join the other girls as an Air Force officer rather than a mercenary? Like if she was given a mission to aid them since the American Navy is involved...
I guess it might be more logical to have something similar happen to Kim also, but on the behalf of the NSA

Oooooo!

I see that guns and demo are still open. I suppose I will choose guns. There's a lot of info out there, but that's what I know more about. It'll be tough, but I will give it my best shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can do itttt! Lol post a CS then you can start lol

Okie dokie! It might take a minute, but I will get it up. This type of RP is a first for me, but I'm excited.

Name: Emma Thomsen
Blood Type: O-
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 150 lbs

Agency/Group: Army (68W)
Expertise: Guns/Artillery

Traits(5): ambitious/adaptable/methodical/stable/private
Flaws(5): aggressive/self-critical/shrewd/high-spirited/proud

-Appearance:

awesome-beautiful-black-curls-Favim.com-904607.jpg

Bio:
Emma had made the decision to go into the Army two weeks after her 18th birthday. Her middle-class parents begged her not to go, but she knew she wasn't going anywhere in life staying at the dead-end jobs she was in. The typical college experience of drinking, partying and writing papers didn't interest her-there was a yearning for something larger than herself. In basic and MOS training, Emma stayed under the radar as best she could, but with her excellent PT, proficiency at her job, and ability to follow orders earned her spotlight she didn't completely appreciate. Emma devoured information pertaining to her interests that didn't involve her duties and responsibilities as a 68W. Unlike a lot of her fellow sisters-in-arms, and despite her love for guns, Emma didn't have a yearning to be in the "boys only" MOS's, but when she was approached to be a part of a female-only team, how could she refuse?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ch0sen1

Alright, I'm working on my post.

Also, are we going to have a name for the whole mission? Like "Project _____"?

Nope, no name. It's literally a classified, non existential op. You'll see how it all comes together :)

Hmm, okay. I think that I should just refrain from posting for now and just put her in when there's more information.

I mean you can build you backstory until she's recruited. That's what we're all doing now

Status
Not open for further replies.