Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Uhh.... O-o

No. Sorry bro, I'm straight and have an awesome boyfriend, thank you. I'd rather stay away from that. XD

No. We were just making up dead characters for realism. Indigo, Wintergreen, and Beige are dead. It was also a way to past the time. They are not active characters in the role-play.
... *cue evil laughter* I have a plan~!

I know. It's just moving slowly for me considering there's not much for me to do.

I'm sort of scared of your plan~. But I'm ready to hear your plan~.

@Orbital

I can make the scientists cancel the battles due to reasons, time skip, and then mission but we need everyone's consent first.

Uhh.... O-o

No. Sorry bro, I'm straight and have an awesome boyfriend, thank you. I'd rather stay away from that. XD
There is nothing wrong with getting stepped on by high heels. Just think of the high heels! :hissyfit::rotfl::yes:

... *cue evil laughter* I have a plan~!
Are you thinking what I think you're thinking? If so, I really wouldn't plan that without approval.. >_>
If not, than nevermind this post.

One second. I just had a sugar rush there..

@RareSecret
Perhaps after their days trainibg skip ahead. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm rushing them.

There is nothing wrong with getting stepped on by high heels. Just think of the high heels! :hissyfit::rotfl::yes:
No thanks. Honestly, I'd probably die if someone stepped on me with high heels...
I'm not kidding, either. Well, depending on the thickness of the heels, as well as the weight of the person.
...Curse you, overly fragile body.

Stupid glitch posted before I wanted it to. >_<

No thanks. Honestly, I'd probably die if someone stepped on me with high heels...
I'm not kidding, either. Well, depending on the thickness of the heels, as well as the weight of the person.
...Curse you, overly fragile body.

Stupid glitch posted before I wanted it to. >_<
Don't worry! I don't think Indigo would do that non-consensual stuff!

I figured the high heels would be a thing?

But no, probably not. He's just spent a shit ton of energy which he really didn't have to begin with. He's not getting up any time soon.

>.<
What do you mean a thing?

XD Good.

Also, I still wish to know if you're thinking what I think you're thinking.

Based off of basic knowledge, as well as the questions you were asking before making Indigo, I'm guessing you're planning to have her end up still being alive, but now turned against Farbe(this last part, I drew the assumption from your question to Orbital)? Because if that IS what you're thinking, I'm going to assume you at least asked Rare beforehand through PM if that was okay.

Which, really, not my business anyway. *Shrug.*

I just like asking questions and making deductions. XD

Plus, with things that drastic(AGAIN, only if I was actually right) should be ran by GMs beforehand for clarification of the actions being allowed.

But again, really not my place to jump to conclusions.

Reactions: Genghismike