Fantasy roleplayer looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread, please?
To ensure there is no misunderstanding, that will end up in the libertine section, just so you're aware

I've just found that I'm not allowed to post in that area, though..
That's what I thought might happen, are you not 18?

Yes. I'm 17. I'll be 18 in a few months, but apparently this site is more strict than others about that.
Close enough, we'll move to PM's until you're fully there

I was wondering if you had that last plot idea was still open for rping with? If it is I would be really interested in helping to expand it as well as doing a rp with it

I was wondering if you had that last plot idea was still open for rping with? If it is I would be really interested in helping to expand it as well as doing a rp with it
Can you be more specific, which plot was that?

@Erka and @Hunter of Shadows

Just for reference, it IS still illegal and against the rules to do sex scenes in PMs with teen/adult and if we find out, you could still get banned. (You know, like posting in public saying you're circumventing that rule where everybody can see it.)

I know the rule is a little inconvenient when someone is almost there, but we DO get investigators on the site sometimes, so it's for everyone's safety. Thank you!

@Erka and @Hunter of Shadows

Just for reference, it IS still illegal and against the rules to do sex scenes in PMs with teen/adult and if we find out, you could still get banned. (You know, like posting in public saying you're circumventing that rule where everybody can see it.)

I know the rule is a little inconvenient when someone is almost there, but we DO get investigators on the site sometimes, so it's for everyone's safety. Thank you!
Oh, good to know then, thank you, some things weren't a hundred percent clear to me as I swore I saw something that allowed those under 18, but knowing that is untrue, that changes things

Thank you for taking the time to advise me

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Status
Not open for further replies.