FANTASY - Heavenfall (A Truly Epic RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe my character and your character can meet. Though my character's mount Aahmas isn't the easily trusting kind.

To roleplay do we just post here or can someone give me the thread link to post somewhere?

That depends on whether your character has been accepted by the GM, WarriorHeart? I haven't looked, so I cannot say for sure.

Have you been approved yet? There is a group but you have to be a member to see it and I don't think I've seen your character on the accepted list. Might want to PM @WarriorHeart

I have been accepted by WarriorHeart, I just needed to know where to roleplay.

@sierra, You need to post in the thread appropriate for your character's race. In the case of Ms. Grace, that would be Cenusiu IC. Make sure to read the posts of others so you can incorporate their actions if both characters will be sharing the same space.

Big things are in the works, people... muster up your lolly-gaggin' and ricky-tick your poor excuses for behinds into gear!

@WarriorHeart
Okay, I'm on it. It's just I've been busy, I'll post now. I need you to accept my request to join the group so I can post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post made. Sorry it took so long.

Reactions: WarriorHeart
There is an OOC thread in the GROUP. There are several non-IC threads which I use to provide information on upcoming events and such.

That's where the rest of the players hang out.. come join us!

@Unsun

I see you have requested to join my group RP, Heavenfall. I don't believe we've met so bring me up to speed on a few things.

-What type of character would you like to create?
-What inspires you [in general]?
-Did you read the rules and are you willing to follow them?

Get back to me whenever you have a chance. I'm not going anywhere.

~WH

The Albita looks interesting. Art is what inspires me, from filming to music, poems to pictures and photography. I will do my best to follow the rules, however, I'm afraid I cannot guarantee a post every single week. Would this hinder the roleplay's pace?

As it stands right now, maybe not, however things are beginning to progress somewhat. I will allow you into the group so you may look around a bit. You can clearly see what groups are thriving and which are not. I am hoping to start crossing paths of the PCs to spark some life.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I checked it out. It seems to be more of a serious roleplay than a frivolous one though, so I'm afraid I'll have to pass by joining. I wouldn't want to impose on anyone either, if the roleplay is just starting to progress. I hope everything goes as planned for you and for the others. The roleplay is a great concept and I hope it continues to flourish! (:

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Status
Not open for further replies.