GROUP RP PLOTTING Fantasy Adventure

Okay miss Dream, I have a question for you. I have a beloved character of mine whom I want to put into this role play. I want to adapt her but I want to keep her over all appearance the same. This is what she looks like:
MichaHuman.jpg

So I know she would be a human or moogly (I don't mind giving her a tail and ears). She is a (healer) mage so I originally thought a lunarin best fit her. But I'd have to really change her look. But I also know humans rarely have magic. Which would you suggest her race be?

Hmm... I'll get working on some answers to that Basil.
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, I think it depends what sort of character you want her to be :o Is it because you want her to be a strong mage?

If you want her to have strong magical capabilities but mostly keep her appearance you could always make her a mixed breed. ^_^ The physical traits that one inherits varies a lot in lunarian & human mixes. They could look basically the same as you showed them and just have pointed ears.

Or you could make her a moogly. :) A moogly mage can be just as powerful as a lunarian due to them being largely affected by their parents surroundings before they are born. Moonstones tend to give off a bit of magical radiation and unborn moogly children are fairly sensitive to this.

However, it depends also on how you want other characters to treat them. If they are part lunarian then some people in the Sapphire Kingdom may mistreat them since there is a bit of racism towards lunarians there because many people aren't very fond of Moonever where lunarians originate from. If they were a moogly their biggest challenges would be physical ones since virtually nothing in any of the countries is built with the moogly in mind. They would have trouble opening doors, holding large objects, and people walking into them. Also, some people push the moogly around since they're small. :I they get bullied a lot ;o;

I posted a character. It's a wall of text. /sob

On a note I'm currently away from home so I won't be posting a character fr like two days. :/

But I plan on two, a cowardly lady hunter (rogue) and a "unique" hunter (obviously ranger)

On a note I'm currently away from home so I won't be posting a character fr like two days. :/

But I plan on two, a cowardly lady hunter (rogue) and a "unique" hunter (obviously ranger)
Ah, that's alright. I didn't really think we'd be starting by that time anyways.

I'm not sure about having two characters though. :I Well, I guess if nobody else cares then it'll be okay. I just don't want everyone to be playing a bunch of characters. -_-' Are the two characters a pair of sorts? Like siblings, or friends? What races were you planning on using? :o

I'll be starting to choose my own character soon. >_< I want to know for the most part what class, race, and gender everyone else is planing on playing as before I choose. :>

Two characters, I find, interrupts the natural flow of RP. >_> But that's just my opinion!
I have a knight, who is human, and a dude. So yay! I am boring!

Hmmm... yeahz. :I

Soooo, Rufiya, I think it's best if you just choose one of the characters. (' x ') Sorry >_<

And your character isn't boooring Basil. :<

I added a picture of two different Lunarians in the races section. ^_^ They don't look quite as good as I'd like them to, but it gives you a basic idea of how they might look. The one on the left is from the Ruby Kingdom (the outfit kinda looks like crap though -__-), and the other is a priestess from Moonever.

I'm working on adding a little bit of info on hybrid races as well.

Once I'm done I'll write down some history and other information that would generally be common knowledge to the people of Minron. :) I'll likely be adding some information on some of the beasts/monsters that live in Minron as well.

Also, seems like I'm going to be a dude since almost everyone else is a girl. >__>

That helps quite a bit! Thank you. I'd like her to be half lunarin and half human. I want her to grow as a mage but I eventually would like her to be a advanced healer with some defensive magic. And the racism would fit well into her past. She's an orphan and never knew either one of her parents. I'll start on a character sheet and get it posted! And most likely post a pic of the new Micha.

Oh and trust me when I say it's uncommon for me to play a female character. I mostly play males for some reason. But I can't help bu play my Micha <3 And Sir Basil, humans are only boring if you make them so!

[EDIT] ARGH... Curse my desire to balance a role play... There seems to be a surplus of female characters... I'd like to role plays my healer but if need be I might change character so we have a better balance.

Last edited:
That helps quite a bit! Thank you. I'd like her to be half lunarin and half human. I want her to grow as a mage but I eventually would like her to be a advanced healer with some defensive magic. And the racism would fit well into her past. She's an orphan and never knew either one of her parents. I'll start on a character sheet and get it posted! And most likely post a pic of the new Micha.

Oh and trust me when I say it's uncommon for me to play a female character. I mostly play males for some reason. But I can't help bu play my Micha <3 And Sir Basil, humans are only boring if you make them so!

[EDIT] ARGH... Curse my desire to balance a role play... There seems to be a surplus of female characters... I'd like to role plays my healer but if need be I might change character so we have a better balance.
You're welcome :)

Well, I'm not sure if you need to be a guy. It will be unbalanced either way with the number of people we have. It would either be 3 girls, 2 guys, or 3 guys, 2 girls.

I'm planning on playing a male Moogly. :3

Alrighty, in that case I'll stick with what I really wanna play. I have a question though, I see mages can carry moonstones to help them cast more spells. How many moonstones can a mage carry on their person? Does the stone 'recharge' its lost power when not in use or is it a one time use type of deal? I was thinking of having Micha carry two. One around her neck and another in her staff. Would that be alright?

Alrighty, in that case I'll stick with what I really wanna play. I have a question though, I see mages can carry moonstones to help them cast more spells. How many moonstones can a mage carry on their person? Does the stone 'recharge' its lost power when not in use or is it a one time use type of deal? I was thinking of having Micha carry two. One around her neck and another in her staff. Would that be alright?
Well, moonstones are supposed to be pretty rare and very expensive so most mages generally don't have that many. Most mages can only afford to have one to three common sized stones.

They do recharge, but it usually takes quite a while. It takes about one month for one the size of a large grape to become completely charged (the amount of magic in a fully rested mage's body). Because of this most mages pool a small amount of their own magic into the stones when they don't need to use magic.

So, yup. ^_^ She can have two. :)

That answered lots! Thank you! And I know you gave me permission to have two stones but given my characters back ground she'd only be able to afford one. (Also I'm almost finished with my character sheet <3 )

That answered lots! Thank you! And I know you gave me permission to have two stones but given my characters back ground she'd only be able to afford one. (Also I'm almost finished with my character sheet <3 )
You're welcome. :3 And yeah, that makes sense actually.

Also, yay! :D

I should probably start writing up my own character soon. O.o
[edit]
A bit of information on two different hybrid races has been added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah only one then? That's fine with me~

I'll go Rogue. He'll be up (hopefully) soon!