Fandoms, Plots and even Polyamory~ {Doubling + Friendly; Always open to suggestions}

R

RoyalexLuna

Original poster
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there~ Your as welcome as can be!
So, my name is Ohara/Luna/Ki whichever you prefer; I go by she/her; I've been at this roleplaying game for- quite a few years at this point. Though how many I have lost track ha~ Most of what I do is Fandoms; But I have a small handful of Original ideas and concepts I might be up for doing.
I am also open to multi-rps; I play one specific fandom for you and vice versa...I have done it many times- I am *very*go wit the flow find what works and roll with it. Heck, if it's a high enough craving I'll even research a fandom I'm not as familiar with -BHNA;Odd/obscure Kpop groups: Anime or TV- Especially if your willing to roll with something I am particuarly craving~

My rules are simple I promise:

None of the obvious stuff;
PP/Chatspeak in roleplay/No deaths of major characters unless discussed in length beforehand. For the love of all that is roleplaying; PLEASE dont ghost me or block me. If things aren't working out; or if I am being over the top pushy; TELL ME. Don't leave me hanging for a reply that will never come only to try and greet you to find I've been blocked...Seriously....

I also have a few slight limits -very few- and I honestly prefer to keep religion and politics out of it

Don't focus on your pairing and neglect mine; Equality. Simple as that.

I have *No* Qualms with your pairing being any setup; F/f, M/m, Trans, Non binary- ....Whatever else there is that I don't doubt im forgetting
Just- Please forgive me if I seem like a complete newbie and ask some weird questions; Because honestly I am. I have no issue with playing out other LGBTQ+ Pairings; I just don't have a ton of experience in this arena -M//a and F// included-

I personally will have Oc/Canon for my side as well, if you want OC/Canon as well or Canon/Canon; that's fine 100% Even if you want to do some genderbending, I am a-okay with it. Whatever works, just again -pokes last comment of how I am new to the LGBTQ+ side of roleplaying-

Polyamoury; I have no idea if I spelt this right but all I know is thanks to a dear friend of mine I am very much open to this idea; In anyscnario. Have two Kpop idols your in love with? Shoot them my way~ Want two of Jack's Ego or a Jack Ego + Jack himself? Let's do it~ I have plenty of trios+ I would love tot ry if your up for this~

Now- onto the fun stuff!!

**= Who I'd like you to play

I can/will double as just about anyone from these series; even if I have to do a little research; Spoilers arent THAT big of a deal for me~

Bold/Italic- I will love you for the rest of my lfie I kid you not..

Fairy Tale *Loke* -only seen the first season; just started- *HIGH CRAVING*

Sherlock *BBC* *Sherlock*

Yu-Gi-Oh! *Classic* *Atem *

Vocaloid *Gaku*

1/2 Prince *Guii*

Great Mouse Detective *Basil*

Labyrinth *Jareth*

The Originals *Elijah*

Celebrities *See Clone plot; Tom Hiddleston, David Tennant, Matt Bomer or Benedict Cumberbatch*

Black Butler *Grell and/or Sebastian*

Hetalia *France*

White Collar *Neal*

Once Upon a Time *Rumple*

Rocky Horror Picture Show *Frank*

Brother's Conflict *Hikaru*

Demon Detective Neuro Nougami *Neuro*

Marvel *Loki*

Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss *Tomoe*

Assassin's Creed *Ezio*

Magi *Sinbad*

Kpop; Vixx & BTS & SHinee *Leo/Taekwon, Park Jimin and Taemin*

Youtubers *Markiplier/Damien/Dark* -Also open to something WKM based with his characters-

Lucifer

Good Omens *Crowley*

Hazbin Hotel *Alastor*

Far Cry 4 *Pagan Min*

Forever *Dr. Henry Morgan* -wish this show had lasted longer-

Miyazaki films *Howl*

Hunchback of Notre Dame *Clopin* -Disney-

Yu-Gi-Oh! Plots

Many many many MANY years ago when Yami was Pharaoh Atemu, there was a neighboring kingdom run by a Pharess, her name was Lina, she had come to see Atem & They became good friends, and soon it blossomed into more than a friendship..But! Due to circumstances Lina had to return to her kingdom...Atem got news not long after this of the war Lina faced and that she had not survived the last stand against her enemies, Atem was heartbroken at this news but continued his rule as he had to for his people. Now, that Yami is a part of Yugi a girl comes into the game shop, she was an old friend to Yugi before the puzzle and even as Lina did,was forced to return home to protect her people. She looks almost exactly like Lina and is a reincarnation of her ad like Yugi is one of Yami/Atem..Now, old flames are re-lit..What will happen? It's up to you me.

Great Mouse Detective Plots
Based on the original movie but with a slight twist, when Olivia comes to him with the case of his missing father and he finds out that it's the nefarious Ratigan, he except quicker then lighting, but he also soon comes o find..That Dawson & Olivia are not his only help, he has an alli working undercover...What will happen?

Ouran High School Host Club Plots
~*♥The Nanny Named Vi♥*~
*Based off of the Fran Drescher Show 'The Nanny'*
after Tamaki's days as a host at Ouran Academy (But we can figure out ways of adding the other hosts or something if needed) & Tamaki is now head of his household and runs his father's business & Such, including the school..But He needs someone to take care of things around the house, like a nanny (If he has kids, lol) or a head housekeeper type thing..and he hires Vira..Now, the thing is..sparks begin to fly between the two..what happens? it's up to us...

~*♥Camp Ouran♥*~
*Based Vaguely off of Camp Rock two*
It's summer for the students of Ouran Academy, Including [Of course] The beloved Ouran Hosts & they are sure it will be a wonderful music-filled summer at Camp Ouran....However, Lobelia has started a camp just across the lake..and as always, BEnoir starts trouble..However, when a challenge is made to finally end the feud, a music challenge..what will happen?
*Note:The music Challenge can also happen during the school year at Ouran Academy*

~*♥Hello Haru!♥*~
*inspired by the Barbra Streisand Classic, Hello, Dolly!*
The Ouran host club is quite down because there beloved Natural, Miss Haruhi Fujioka has transferred to a different school [be or Lobelia, or anywhere]..It's the beginning og the year, so as tradition a ball is thrown..But..This year it's a bit different..Because Haru soon makes a very big, beautiful host-style come-back...How will the hosts re-act? It's up to us!

Labyrinth Plots
*Jareth needed*

The Hidden Mortal
Well, Vira my character has been living n the goblin city for about..3 years, thing is as far as JAreth knows she's just another goblin citizen because she can switch from Goblin to mortal..She's befriended many of the goblins and others (Even the fireys, though she only goes to hide and watch them..for laughs) and one night Jareth finds out shes not what he thought she was, as in..she's not just another goblin citizen..Thing is they both later on find they have feelings for one another...What will happen? IT's up to you and me

Sara's return
It had been 3 or 4 years since Jareth had granted Sara her one wish, he wanted to show her that he had change and that he did truly care about her. He invited her to a masked ball. But, Toby (sara's brother) has wandered into the labyrinth.
*The twist is that during the ball Vira realizes that even though sar doesn't feel that way about him, she does*

Sister Dear Sister
Maleficent, Jareth's sister was jealous because Jareth had been chosen to become the goblin king instead of her, so she plans revenge by trapping him in one of the dream globes of her own design and it's up to both Sara and Vira to help him and save the goblin city from the evil sister..But, romance becomes somewhat of a mood between Vira and the goblin king, What will happen?

Twisted Love
*This could be a twist on any of the plots as well*
After becoming good friends with the famed Goblin King, Vira is invited by him to a beautiful ball..Where they both realize that there friendship is more than what it seemed, but what happens when his mother disapproves because of er being a mortal as sara was and arranges for him to be married just to keep them apart? Will they be able to stop it and be together, will vira or jareth eb able o tell the other just how they feel? It's up to you and me

Sara's Next Generation
After finding out Sara has had a young daughter Jareth decides to watch for a while and wait, but when Vira (the daughter) decides to go out onto the beach and ends up meeting him what will happen? It's up to me and you.Labyrinth

Jareth & I
*Sort of a new Take on the Rodgers & HammerStein Classic 'The King & I', Also a favorite of mine*
Jareth has grown tired of the goblin's idiocy, and wants to find someone to teach them. So he sends his head elven maid (whose name you & I can chose together) to the aboveground to find someone, when she arrives it is not long till she finds a young girl with a love for all legends, fairy tales & other things..one that's perfect for the job, her name is El Vira Cromwell and she is soon brought down to the underground..Now, during her time in the underground, sparks fly between this young teacher & the famed goblin king, what will happen? It's up to me & You

Things Are Never What they seem
It had been about 3 years since that night when Sarah refused him, she had not told anyone of this but the book became slowly more popular..and it was not long till a movie was made, one night the famed goblin king becomes curious about this movie & Finds a young group of sisters watching it, and the eldest is very similar to Sarah..She catches his attention...What will happen?

~*♥Friends In Odd Forms♥*~
Ok, there's this young girl of perhap 15-16 & she finds this old large teddy bear in really bad shape in this donation shop (like a salvation army or something) and she buys him and fixes him up. Now, over time she grows very attached to the bear. It even becomes like her best friend, she takes it everywhere. Alot of kids & teens laugh at her but she doesn't care. She comes to find the bear is actually a charming young man (or prince) under a spell at first she is shocked, but because she cares so much for the bear she tries to help him only to end up caring for him as more than a friend, but there are complications such as a toymaker not knowing he's a prince wanting to steal the bear and sell it to become rich.

~*♥Cromwell-Shire♥*~
200 Years ago, The leprechauns started a small village, and named it Cromwell-Shire because The Cromwell Ancestors saved it from a group of Banshees...Now, a group of girls that are the next generation of the Cromwells that saved Cromwell-Shire have come to the 'Caledonia Inn' located just above Cromwell-Shire & History is about to repeat itself.

~*♥Authoria♥*~
Dedicated to Anyone who ever wished Fiction Could Become Fact Once Upon a time, classic words found in almost all Fairytales & Fantasy stories alike. Stories written by people of all ages, Kids, Authors, Authoresses, anyone who ever used their imagination & Came up with some fantasy..Be it Forbidden love Demons, anything...But, how would you feel, what would you do if you woke up as one of the characters you have created, or woke up as yourself in a world you created or a world from a fandom you really love? Well, today's the day you find out..Because you do wake up as a character you created, in a world you created, or a fandom world..You can meet anyone, literally...Because you come to find out that all the fandoms that have grown to adore and the characters you love are in fact real, but they have their own world they live in..and each fandom and world you created (If you did) is connected by a 'Portal Station', a building a good 5x bigger than the biggest mall in the world, each portal a swirl of colours that suit the world it leads to...

~*♥Worlds Of Art♥*~
You have been teleported by some magic to a room, but it has nothing in it but a door high up on the ceiling. for some reason you can't fly or teleport to it..You have to draw something other than stairs, and escalator or an elevator to get to it! Everytime you go through the door it's harder and harder to get to the next one because you can't use the same idea twice! The room is pure white and if you don't have a utensil with you a box of colored pencils appears in front of you. Everyone has to work as a team to get out, What will happen? will you be able to reach the door? Well, you'll just have to wait and see.

~*Clone City*~
*All Credit for this one, goes to my best friend Kym*
After the meteor strike of 2016, many of the animal species used as pets went extinct. Desperate for companionship, humans worked on other ideas. After almost a year,a solution was found. A mad scientist cloned members of the popular boy band One Direction, making genetic adjustments. Voila! The perfect pet was created! Celebrity clones are now the main pet for humans all over the world.

Vampire Plots

Vampiric Realms
In the world..There are two realms, or Dimensions...1 is called Shangri-la and the other, Shangri-li..They sound the same but they are two completely different world..1 is home to every vampire you can name..This is what is known as shangri-li..The other realm, Shangri-la is home to both gifted and non gifted mortals...The vampire's home is in the medieval times and they once had a great king..But when that king died, his brother became king..But he hated all gifted and nongifted mortals..What was his name? Dieran (Or queen Cleona, whichever) He banned all vampires from going to shangri-la except a few vampire hunters (5 max) but what happens when his son, the prince falls for a young gifted girl when he decides to sneak into the shangri-la?

Hotel Drake

There is a new hotel in town called Dragonia, it is a 5 star hotel that has exactly 10 levels including the lobby which has a bar, indoor pool and other things. What nobody knows is that the owner of the hotel is a male vampire and has casted a spell on the hotel where nobody can leave unless they are bitten/changed into a vamp..But, what happens when the owner meets and then later falls for a young woman named Vira? She has many amazing gifts that the owner later finds out about..Will he change her? Will he make her stay forever because of his feelings for her? Will he just tell her? It's up to you.

The Undercover Huntress
-Based around the Hellsing movie/ Hugh Jackman but open to Variants-
Count Dracula, The Huntress
My girl Luna; whom has gotten deeper into this then she thought. Having been a 'Huntress' and having what she thought was a friend in the infamous Hellsing; Luna had honed her skill well and learned to use her magic and her other skills in ways to help find monsters and beasts. What she didn't know; was that this would soon be turned all around when Hellsing found out about what she has on her shoulders; the entirety of a land that those of Irish lore call home; Not only does Hellsing realize what a weight this is; he realizes what he can do with it. Therefore blackmailing her; she's forced to work her way into the count's castle and get close to him; to report to the hunter; otherwise her home she's lived and fought so long to protect will be revealed to the rest of the world. What was not counted on; was when Luna starts to care for the infamous count; perhaps more then she should; and turns her situation into that of fighting to protect him by leading on Hellsing on wild goose chases. How long till Hellsing realizes? Will she tell the Count; what will he do? That, my dear is up to us to decide. Would love a count based or crossed with the game version and the movie with Hugh Jackman; but open to any version or variant.