Fandoms, Originals, and Kinks, OH MY! (Slight Revamp-OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are still interested I am up for a Thor and Loki pairing.

I'll roleplay with you but...

Now that I think about it, what exactly does doubling mean?

And then

or non-fantasy beastiality

0_o what is that supposed to mean

8. My smut to story ratio is probably 30/70 possibly more if the plot is just smut x D

As in like...30% story to 70% smut or is it the other way around?

Perhaps a fantasy Furry x Human pairing? I'd be happy to play a female furry.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I had unwatched this thread! Unless you'd be willing to play opposite of a female humanoid character it will have to be a no thank you.

If you are still interested I am up for a Thor and Loki pairing.
I'm pretty picky about this pairing. I have played Thor the last several times I've done this pairing. Would you be willing to take him this time? If not I'll have to decline.

I'll roleplay with you but...

Now that I think about it, what exactly does doubling mean?

And then

0_o what is that supposed to mean

As in like...30% story to 70% smut or is it the other way around?
Doubling would be if both of us preferred to play (For example) the female character in a heterosexual pairing so we would roleplay two separate pairings so we could each play a female and a male.

As it's on my "I don't do this" list, I don't see why it matters. I'm down for fantasy type bestiality (werewolves, animal like creatures, some monsters etc) but wouldn't be into something like a housewife getting fucked by the family dog. But that's all optional, of course?

30% smut to 70% story. That ratio fluctuates depending on the roleplay.

What would you actually want to do?

I'm pretty picky about this pairing. I have played Thor the last several times I've done this pairing. Would you be willing to take him this time? If not I'll have to decline.

Sure I will play Thor.

Status
Not open for further replies.