Fandoms, Originals, and Kinks, OH MY! (Slight Revamp-OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to do an mxm incest with you.

[BCOLOR=#cc99ff]Searching Again~[/BCOLOR]

Original ideas are currently closed, hence being struck through...

[BCOLOR=#cc99ff]Still searching~[/BCOLOR]

You do allow doubling of roles, yeah?

If that's still acceptable, I'd love to construct something with Marvel. :)

I'm comfortable playing anyone for your OC/Canon (male or female) in return for the same kindness.

You do allow doubling of roles, yeah?

If that's still acceptable, I'd love to construct something with Marvel. :)

I'm comfortable playing anyone for your OC/Canon (male or female) in return for the same kindness.
Sounds good to me! Shoot me a PM with what you had in mind : 3

I'm interested in the Lion King idea and the Master Vamp x Fledgling pairing. Could they be MxM?

I'm interested in the Lion King idea and the Master Vamp x Fledgling pairing. Could they be MxM?
Yes! Pm me what you had in mind. Please at least have some vague idea or characters in mind.

Greetings
I'm new at the site and have little to no idea what I'm doing right now. I would love to start a Hannibal RP with you. If it's alright I would like to play Will.
I would love a Dysfunctional/Abusive/Unhealthy relationship whether it is with Hannibal or an OC (isn't the dysfunction/unhealthy relationship given in Hannigram? X'D)
If we're having an OC as the abuser I would love for Will to slowly fall for Hannibal and being unfaithful to his partner with Hannibal. Hannibal tries to convince Will to leave the relationship. Let's us find out if Will decides to leave his abuser or if Hannibal will find his half beaten to death body when Will misses one appointment. I'm for the moment in love with the omegaverse so for Hannibal to be a Alpha an Will to be a claimed omega would be wonderful (but I can to the normal world too ;D)

Another RP I would like (if you're okay with that) is a Rape story. The RP would start with Will getting raped (or right after the attack) and slowly starts to distance himself from Hannibal (who ideally would be his Boyfriend/fiancé/Husband) it's your choice if Hannibal knows what happened to Will and are just waiting for Will to tell him or if Hannibal has no idea but knows that something is wrong. Will won't like being touched in this one, I bet I know who Hannibal will be serving for dinner when he finds out.

I think you need to direct me to a forum if you want to RP there, I'm tempted to just give you me E-mail address XD.

Perhaps a fantasy Furry x Human pairing? I'd be happy to play a female furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.