Fandom: Free! Eternal Summer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Inati

Owl of Romance
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
Weekdays: After 2:30 PM PST. Weekends: staggard
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
I was given a small taste of rping with this character before I was cut off and now I'm trying again to see if I can find anyone willing to play him:

tumblr_nchx3zj8Bi1tmmc84o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_na7gxlAuby1sroqn8.jpg

So this is Sousuke Yamazaki from the Free! Eternal Summer anime and I'm absolutely in love with him. I really would like to do an rp with this character along the lines of Foreign Girl meets Japanese Boy. A romance with drama and suspense and hurt/comfort and the like. Since I am putting it in the mature section, I would obviously expect their to be sexy times. I do have ideas to give, but I'm not going to put them all here until I know that someone is actually interested and wants to play his character.

For my partners, I would like for them to know who he is and his background. My requirements are that my partner post, AT LEAST, once a day; this is non-negotiable. I'm not heartless and if something comes up that you have to disappear for a few days, then please let me know if you can and I will understand, but that's for if we've been rping together for a while and I've come to like you. If we just started this rp and suddenly you're gone for two to three days, I will not accept that.

No one-liners. Period. I never give so little that you can only come up with one line. I require at least two paragraphs to give it some substance.

Sousuke is a boy, yes, but that doesn't mean that my partner behind the screen has to be. If you're a girl who knows Sousuke's character and can play him well, by all means, please apply, hehehe.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM and we'll talk the ideas over. Thank you.