Family Vacation Gone Wrong (Horror Genre)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
I'm thinking about creating a small group Roleplay of maybe 4 to 5 people. Just a big happy family; Mom, Dad and three kids. Mom has another baby on the way. Family decides to take one last vacation before the new baby's arrival. Car breaks down, they decide to stay in a hotel nearby. But they get to learn the hard way that the Hotel is Haunted and is Monster-Infested. Can they escape?

Roles
-Father/Husband (No older then 49)
-Pregnant Mother/Wife (No older then 34)
-Eldest Child (Age 15-17)
-Middle Child (Age 10-16)
-Youngest Child (Age 7-9)

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I might be interested in joining as one of the kids (preferably the middle child) but I gotta make sure I can actually keep up with this first. I don't want to join every single RP I join and forget about em all.

I might be up for that, if I could play one of the kids.

I'm interested. Hopefully I'll be able to post as much as I am able to. Would like to play as probably the youngest child. ^^

Well, I guess not every role has to be filled. It could be just Mom (Expecting) and two kids.

Ah well if you're up for it I can take the dad role ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Would seem that enough people are interested. Though i am left with the role of the Mother, which I do not mind, I will create threads when I find a working computer.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Status
Not open for further replies.