Family, Or More?

Annabelle reached own and bent over her sister. She loved ot wait until she did thigns like this in order to do anything. She reached down and tickled her stomach, "Cand when we first thoguth taht they had senors in the yard where they triggered alarms in their heads when we ddi!" She giggled ot her.

Teri's legs tensed, and she helplessly tried to cover her stomach. "You play too much..!" She screeched, her voice mixed with laughter. She soon gave up, and placed her hands over her face, struggling to cease her laughter.

Laughing, the sister finally calmed down hwen she was strugglign to not laugh. She pulled off and hugged her, laying beside her and snuggling her, "I love you Teri. you're so bright it really helps me when the owrld starts to get on me." She also did'nt mention a physical attraction to her, "i really love you."

Teri threw her arms around Annabelle again, her laughter slightly softening. She took a deep breath, and exhaled, making her laughter completely cease. "I already told you-- I-love-you-more." Teri playfully took her index finger! and poked the bridge of Annabelle's nose.

Annabelle reached down to kiss her cheek, a smile spreading over her face. She purred and pulled Teri into her embrace, kissing her hair as she cuddled Teri against her body. She loved her sister, mainly for her bright personality, her fantastic job at cheering her up, and her sunny mind.

Teri snuggled into her warm embrace, letting the warmth circulate through her veins. She rested her head onto Annabell's chest, completely quieting down. Teri slightly tightened her grip around Annabelle.

Annabelle wasn't in any mood to let her sister go. She smiled warmly and kissed her head, "why not rest, Teri? You've got all day~" she stroked her hair soothing, and started to roll her finger around in her hair to help calm her.

Teri shook her head, and sighed. "I don't feel like it, I want to stay here. It's comfortable." She softly uttered, and refused to let to of Annabelle. "And plus, I'm not tried anyways..well actually, I don't know..maybe I am, maybe I'm not.." She added to her previous sentence.

Annabelle shrugged and cuddled her gently against her warm body. She wouldn't admit it to her, but this was a heavenly pleasure for her. She stroked the hair of the one she loved and kissed her cheek, "It's okay Teri...you do what you watn to do. But you can sleep here, I'll go with you."

A soft smile formed onto Teri's lips, as her sister stroked her hair. "Alright, Annabelle." She whispered, and ran a hand through her hair. "Just do a favor, and don't leave me. Please?" Teri slowly glanced up at her sister, with the most innocent face.

When she met those eyes, her lesbian heart suddenly began both melting and pounding at once. She kissed her cheek and nodded, pulling her into her body and wrapping her legs around her, "Now I can't leave you. Jsut go to sleep, I promise to be here when you awake."

Redness began to spread throughout Teri's face. "b-but I don't wanna go to sleep..I'll just end up awaking again.." She whined, and quickly shook her head. "It's true, it's really really true, you know how I always wake up at night.."

She nodded, noting how much this girl could be terrified of the thigns of life they took for granted. She kissed her again and pulled her head to her neck, "Please...sis I promise you I'll keep every one of those nightmares away from you. I'll protect you." She hugged tighter.

"But I really don't want to..I'll just be reminded of the past again." Teri let out a shaky breath, and shook her head once again. "So if I stay up, everything will be better..right?" Teri nervously asked, as a small smile was forced onto her lips.

Annabelle sighed and kissed her sister on her cheek agian, "no please Teri...you've not slept in days and it's goign to rot your brain out." She laid her down and stroked her hair, "I swear to you I'll keep all the demons away." She saw thier dream catcher and hung it over her head, "I swear I'll do everything I can. Please just two hours?"

"I don't care..I'd rather that happen, instead of me having the same nightmare. No, I can't do that.." Teri continued to refuse. She tiredly wiped her eyes, and kept them open. "Dream catchers won't help, Anna.." She replied breathily.

Annabelle hugged her tightly, stroking her back as she kissed her tightly. She hugged her and put her head by her neck, "and I'll help you. But you're not okay and you need sleep."

"No, I..I swear I'll be fine, I'm okay. You don't need to worry." Teri reassured in a soft voice, and gently placed her hand onto Annabelle's cheek.

Annabelle pushed away her feelings of lust and she cuddled her sister, and began to sing a soothing lullaby. She couldn't let her sister live like she was at the moment; it was hardly even living. She never slept, she hardly even closed her eyes. She wanted her to be safe. Loved. Wanted. Even if she wasn't a lover, she had to be protected.

Teri let her hand slip off of her sister's face, as she turned to her side. "Stop singing..I'll fall asleep." She murmured, in a slurred voice. At this point, her heavy eyelids began to fall, then reopen again. "Why does she try so hard...I can't be that important." She thought, and covered both of her eyes.