Family Doesn't Have to End in Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound idiotic (how you can tell I have been out of the loop for a while when it comes to RPs):

When it is up, will you be posting the link in this thread?

Is it also possible to tag people cause I stopped getting alerts for this thread. T.T

Well, I'm just now hopping into the conversation but I'm greatly interested in doing this! Are there still sibling spots open? And I'm also going to make a cousin or friend (or both...) if that is okay?

@Kitsune are we still doing this? If you can't make the sign ups i could if you like.

I hope so, this idea is awesome. :3

I lost interest in this, sorry. orz Someone else can take my spot as a sibling.

Reactions: Kitsune
What's the last name of the family? :o

I was going to let the people who make the Parents decide...Unless someone already has a last name...?

(Don't mind my character who already has a last name, that was by accident >.<)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@un coin de soleil

Ooooh I love the dad he's adorbs! :D
Mind if I give him a lovely (and mildly inappropriate) sister?

• Love
Reactions: un coin de soleil
When I saw the picture, I was like, "GEORGE CLOONEY!" The dad seems absolutely amazing, though~ I can't wait to see how he'll interact with his children! c:

Well, I'm just now hopping into the conversation but I'm greatly interested in doing this! Are there still sibling spots open? And I'm also going to make a cousin or friend (or both...) if that is okay?
Goodness me, I just saw this! Yes, there are still sibling/children spots open! And, yes, you can make a cousin and/or friend! It's up to you in the end~ >w<

Wah! How have I gotten so far behind on this! I will work on someone soon! ^.^

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.